~141~ Make Some Cookies

Emma's POV

Trace and Luke are hanging out upstairs. I decide to make some cookies. Mom is out with Megan and I haven't made my famous sugar cookies in forever. Mason is grading papers at the table and Sasha is working on her homework.

"You know, I don't technically need to do my homework here anymore. Maybe you and I could go upstairs and you could give me some extra special attention, Mr. West" she says in a sickening tone. Mason chuckles and immediately looks over at me, embarrassed.

"Can I finish this first? Like, 20 minutes? Then I'm all yours" he says, kissing her cheek.

"I guess" she says as she pretends to pout. He chuckles again and shakes his head.

As I'm mixing the ingredients, Trace and Luke come down the stairs.

"Hey Emmy! Wanna hangout with your super-cute boyfriend for a while?" He asks, kissing me softly.

"Hey! What am I, chopped liver?" Luke asks, offended.

"Sorry man, you're not my type" Trace says, giving him a smirk.

"Mason, I'm cute, right?"

"Adorable, Lucas" Mason says, rolling his eyes.

"Good. For a minute there I was getting self conscious" he says, sticking his finger in the dough and taking a chunk.

"Needs more sugar, Emmy" he says, grabbing the sugar bag.

"No it doesn't. Once I put the frosting on it will be sweeter."

Trace takes a taste and agrees. "Definitely needs more sugar" he says, grabbing a handful and throwing it in the bowl.

"Trace!" I say, annoyed. Now the cookies will be way too sweet.

Trace chuckles and comes over to me, giving me a kiss.

"What's wrong, Emmy?" He asks, chuckling.

Before I think about what I'm doing I take a tiny bit of flour and smear it on his cheek. A normal person would have just wiped it off...Not Trace.

"Emma Katherine Preston, you're dead" he says, as he takes a handful of flour and throws it all over me.

I have flour everywhere.

"Trace, it's in my bra!"

Trace starts chuckling as he throws some flour on Luke.

Luke smiles an evil smile and jumps on Trace's back. He grabs an egg from the carton and cracks it on Trace's head.

Trace and Luke are laughing so hard that they collapse on the floor.

"I can't believe you just egged me" Trace howls.

I can't help it...I laugh too. They look like morons.

"You three better clean that up before mom gets home. She's going to be furious" Sasha says, annoyed.

"What's wrong, Sash...Now that you're going to be a mom, you forgot how to have fun?" Luke taunts her.

"Getting dirty isn't fun, Lucas."

Luke snorts as he grabs a handful of flour and dumps it all over her. Flour gets all over her homework and Mason's papers. Mason isn't mad. He's trying hard not to laugh. Sasha, however, is furious.

"Lucas Reed, you're dead" she says as she rushes over, grabbing an egg, and throwing it at him. Luke catches it, but he catches it too hard and it cracks and goes all over him. Trace and Luke are laughing so hard, I think someone is going to pee their pants.