036| Ned and MJ

Back before your girl could even teleport, I had only just enrolled in Parkers school. Peter was friends with these two people, their names were Ned and MJ. I liked his friends but Stark wouldn't allow me to tell them about the whole elemental control thingy. He really can be no fun sometimes.

Anyways, this isn't a story about how boring and dumb Tony is, its a story of how boring and dumb Peter is. Quick disclaimer, nothing in this story is my fault as I cannot take responsibilys for my actions and I'm too pretty to be wrong. 

I usually took the subway home, allowing Peter to get to the tower before me. I arrived home however to hear the voices of my friends, in the tower.

I panicked and called Peter from my phone, getting him to meet me outside.

"What are they doing here!"

"I invited them for movie night, I thought you would have liked that!"

"Your so fucking dumb, I'm going to movie night!"

"So?"

"Literally thought you were gifted, Tony said they can't know am a powerful ass bitch or that I'm his kid!"

"I forgot about that. Can't you just miss one movie night?!"

"I help organise it and after 4 months, tonights finally my pick!"

"But-"

"Just go hang with them, I'll figure something out.."

I was most definitely pissed off. After making the idiots watch 'High School Musical', I spent four months in movie exile. Like the things they said about that movie were criminal. Like disrespect the movie of the century, never.

I was in my room, actually doing my homework for the first time in forever, when Thor knocked on my door.

"Hello Lady Y/N"

"Hello little guy, what's up?"

"Well you seem upset, you're doing your homework so something must be the matter. I was wondering if you would like to do training, with our powers to really have some fun!"

"Sure, I have time to kill"

We went down to the new improved training room. After a small power outbreak, by yours truly, we learned this room wasn't save from expulsion. Tony had made to safe, so the building wouldn't almost probably crumble when Thor and I fought.

After a while, my spirts were lifted. Problem did arise when Peter was giving our friends a tour of the tower, which included the training room, of course.

"Is that Y/N?!"

"What!?"

Peter turned to see me laughing with Thor, completely unaware of his presents. Then I probably did myself no favours by turning on the fire hands, but then again nothing in this story what so ever is my fault.

"Y/N has powers?!"

By now, I had noticed the trio staring at me and was lost for words. I didn't know what to say and before I could create words with my mouth, Tony entered.

"You told them!"

"No, no this isn't my fault, not this time!"

"Then who's fault is it?!"

"I would say Steve, he is 100% responsible"

"Really?! I just wanted to train without having to deal with you" Steve  mumbled leaving the gym.

"Okay I was here with Thor and Peter was the one to bring them to me!"

"Peter?!"

"In my defence Mr. Stark, Y/N is always too lazy to train so I actually thought this was the last place I would-"

"Parker I'm going to kill you!"

"Hey so can someone explain why Y/N had literal fire coming from her hands?!"

Shit yeah I forgot Ned and MJ were just standing there, looking like that one mother fucking emoji.

"Hey so, Tony like my adopted dad and I'm an elemental type thing.."

"I am so confused right now.." Ned said.

"Y/N upstairs, now please!"

"Wait now I can go to movie night! Fuck yeah!"

"Really? Thats what you get from this situation?!" Tony called as I walked up the stairs.

"High School Musical 2, prepare yourself!"