0173| Mom

I forgot that I never told y'all the story of the first time I called Nat mom.

We do however need to go back to a time just after I met the birthers to know what I'm in about.

*2 years ago*

I was sat next to Nat, talking about the date I had just been at with Wanda, the one in which I told her I loved her. I had to fill her in because she helped me realize it and made me tell her.

"She was happy and cut me off by kissing me, then she said she loved me too!" I sighed with joy, flipping back into the sofa.

"That's great hun, I knew I was right.." She laughed.

"Yeah, even when being teleported to the top of a like 90 story building, you know what's right.." I replied,

"Not my first rodeo kid.." She smiled back.

"Love is like a drug, like a very addictive drug. You should take some of it.." I laughed.

"We shall see, we shall see.." She mumbled. "I mean if I didn't step in there you would have never told her.."

"I would have! I just would have been extremely nervous!" I yelled, hopping back up to her eye line.

"Sure, miss 'procrastination always works' would have TOTALLY done it!" She argued back.

"I would too!"

"No, you would not, no chance in hell!" She laughed.

"No, mom, you are incorrect.." I said, not realizing my word choices until the sentence ended.

Calling Nat my mom just rolled off the tongue. It was like a kid who was wired to call their parent that always, it just seemed natural.

"You called me mom.." She said in disbelief.

"I um, I can take it back. We can forget about this-"

"Do you really see me as your parent?" She asked.

"Well, yeah. I haven't really got those. Well, I have Tony and Bucky, sometimes Steve when he's in a good mood. Or without the devil incarnate.." I answered.

"Huh. I'm weirdly okay with that.." She replied, leaning back on the sofa.

"You are?!" I spoke, a tad bit shocked.

"I am. I can't have kids, but I'll always have you.." She smiled.

Insert John Cena saying, are you sure about that?!

That was only the beginning of my relationship with Natasha Romanoff. My mother. From that night she just became my mom, no other questions were needed.

Jeez, what's with all these flashbacks? Just get to the drama already, my popcorns getting cold and we have trauma to relive.