say it (requested)

The soft kisses being peppered across your forehead made your eyes open.

Although you were disturbed from your peaceful slumber, you weren't complaining.

Because, to you, there's no better way to wake up than Taylor giving you kisses and staring at you with those bright blue eyes of hers when you opened your tired ones to meet hers.

"What time is it?"

"A little after seven am." She said as she brushed a lock of your back behind your ear, chuckling when you whined.

"It's okay, darling. You can go back to sleep. I just wanted to kiss goodbye before I head out to the studio." She explained.

Tiredly, you puckered your lips, more than happy to give her a kiss no matter the time.

When she pulled away a few seconds later, she stroked your cheek and watched your eyes close.

"Have a good day, Tay. I love you."

"Thank you." She said before kissing your nose and getting up to walk away.

Your eyes immediately opened, your fingers loosely wrapping around her wrist.

"Wait... why didn't you say it?"

"Say what, my love?"

"I love you!" You spoke quietly.

She shrugged her shoulders and turned back around and she had to bite her lip to hold back a laugh as you whined and leaned forward to wrap your arms around her waist, keeping her from leaving.

"You don't love me?"

"Oh, you know I do, silly." She smiled as she turned back around to face you, booping your nose playfully.

"Then say it!" You pouted.

"I love you." She smiled. "I was just pranking you."

"It's too early for that." You grumbled and she laughed before kissing you again.

"I'm sorry, darling. I love you though. Very much.

"I love you too." You said and kissed her once more before laying back down.

She covered you up and kissed your forehead, watching as you closed your eyes and drifted back off to sleep as she headed out for the day, telling you that she loves you one last time before doing so.