Info Chapter: S2 FINALLY No Longer on Hiatus!!!!

After SO long... I am finally able to write the second book of this series, IFLE: Season 2!

I was unable to write it because there will be an alternate ending as to how the final war ends, and I wanted to know how the war turned out in the manga so I could execute my ending without complications.

(It's crazy because I probably would've been writing Season 3 by now if the manga never put me on hiatus. Whoa. No shame to Horikoshi though! We love him <3)

Additionally, Season 1 (this book) is fully updated and edited with grammar and story changes that are much better than they used to be.

Chapter 1 of S2 is released on my profile! Expect more to come soon! S2 will be, like, less than half the length of this book. P.S. IFLE: S2 will be quite dark from chapters 1-15 :)

Oh, and here's two fun facts:
1. Shoto first realized he was in love in Chapter 14, while Bakugo first realized he was in love in Chapter 23.
2. The title of 'Ice, Fire, Love, Explosion' is a play on the description repeated for every season/book: 'What (more) will happen when love is caught in the mixture of hero school?'

Lots of love and enjoy reading~!!

- Vanessa 💚