Chapter 123: Dynamight

3rd Person POV

"You will not get your way today!" Best Jeanist declared. He swiftly used his Quirk to capture Gigantomachia and Dabi in his fibers.

Bakugo happily grinned as he was helped up by Iida, "'Missing person', my ass!"

"You!" Dabi shouted in shock, "You're supposed to be dead! That corpse was real!" "Like cheap, inferior denim!" Best Jeanist instantly replied, "You've overreached, and now you're coming apart at the seams..."

"So what if you're alive..." Dabi mumbled loudly as he set his entire body ablaze, "That doesn't change the hard truths about my family's past! Right... Shoto?!" Todoroki was glaring at his eldest brother with tears streaming down his cheeks. He was stunned with shock and fear as he held his unconscious Vanessa tighter to his chest.

Gigantomachia tried his best to break free, however Best Jeanist was able to hold him back with his strong fibers. While Spinner was begging Shigaraki to wake up, Nejire swooped in. She prepared her Quirk but was blasted away by a blast of blue fire. "HADO!!" Todoroki screamed in utter terror, tears continuing to stream down his face.

Dabi psychotically laughed, "HAHAHA! Check it out, Endeavor! History's repeating itself! Two more kids with bright futures all burned up! And by your flames!!"

"STOP!!" Todoroki yelled desperately, although he knew his older brother would not listen. He placed Vanessa down on the ground and ran towards Dabi with his left side activated.

Best Jeanist couldn't hold back a cough. Although he refused to show vulnerability, he wouldn't hesitate to admit that he was reaching his limits, and fast. It didn't help that Gigantomachia had suddenly gained a burst of power, along with the fact that multiple dangerous Nomu had appeared on the battlefield.

Fortunately for the heroes, Burnin' quickly announced that four Nomu had broken away from their grasp and were heading for Shigaraki, while Jeanist did his best to hold off Gigantomachia.

"You really sent those villains our way?!" Todoroki cried as he neared his brother, both of them ignited by their father's flames, "One of them almost killed Natsuo!! Remember him?! The brother you cried to every day?!"

Dabi's face overfilled with pleasure, "Almost killed? What a shame. That would've really hurt Endeavor."

... Todoroki couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Are you fucking insane?!" He hadn't remembered the last time he cursed, yet his tone wasn't only filled with hatred, but also sorrow. Dabi's crazy grin only grew, "Sure am, Shoto. See, your brother's not so big on 'feelings' anymore. Thought that burning your precious girlfriend would've already proven that, but I guess not."

The dual haired boy growled, holding out his left arm at his brother, ready to attack. "Toya... You're going to pay for what you did to Vanessa!!" "Go ahead, 'cause now I get to kill you after all...!!" he chuckled madly.

The four Nomu were now heading straight for Best Jeanist, who was completely and utterly focused on keeping Gigantomachia and other members of the League bound by his fibers. Midoriya, who was looking after Vanessa's unconscious body, screamed for the pro's name in fear.

Gigantomachia was beginning to break free, meanwhile Iida made sure to catch the unconscious Nejire in his arms, Miku still on his back; Over half of Nejire's long, periwinkle hair was burnt off, and burns were scattered across her body, including the left side of her face.

Midoriya tried his best to stand up, panting. He scolded himself, telling himself not to be the old, worthless Deku who can't save anyone. However, as he was about to finally fully stand up...