Chapter 94: Preparations

3rd Person POV

It was now the next day, and school had just finished. At the lockers, Vanessa leaned her entire body onto her left crutch, while her right crutch was up against the lockers next to hers. She was currently grabbing her textbooks she needed for her extra lessons that were meant for the work study students.

As she grabbed another textbook with her right hand, she accidentally dropped her backpack from her left arm... She loudly groaned a sigh, her shoulders falling in defeat.

Stupid fucking crutches—

"Love?"

"Ah!" Vanessa yelped as she instantly turned her head up to the boy standing behind her. Todoroki looked down at her with a calm look on his face. The brunette huffed a chuckle, "Sweetie, I love you, but you gotta stop sneaking up on me like that...!"

"Oh. Sorry." Todoroki nonchalantly replied, before his eyes noticed her open backpack on the floor. Figuring she must've dropped it, he crouched down and picked it up in his arms.

"Thanks, hun." Vanessa smiled softly before she sighed, turning back to her locker to grab her textbook from earlier, "I can't bend over because of these stupid crutches." "I know." he replied, holding the open bag in his hands as she placed her books into it.

"Oh— Hey, Todoroki." Miku waved to the dual haired boy as she walked in, having just come an emergency run to the washroom. Todoroki firmly nodded in response.

Still leaning on her left crutch, Vanessa placed her last journal into her bag, and zipped it up with her right hand. "You can head back to the dorms without me, Sho. We have to go to extra lessons for the work study students...!" she chuckled embarrassingly as she took the bag from his hands and handed it to Miku, who flung her best friend's backpack over left shoulder, her own backpack over her right shoulder.

"Yeah, and if Katsuki's misbehaving with the preparations, warn him that I'm hitting him when we get back." Miku sternly placed her hands on her hips, now carrying both her and Vanessa's backpacks. Todoroki nodded with a hum in response, "I will, Yui. Good luck with your classes."

Miku nodded in reply with a smirk, as the dual haired boy turned to his girlfriend. Lifting up his right thumb, he 'booped' Vanessa's nose before kissing the top of her head, "You too, love." "Hehe, thanks." she sweetly smiled.

"We have, like, so many decisions to make about costumes and choreography!" Mina excitedly told Kyoka, Kaminari, Shoji, and Bakugo, the five clustered into a group as they walked off from the main campus building. Bakugo was walking far behind the group, though.

"What music do you think the rest of the school would enjoy?" asked Shoji. Kaminari grinned, glancing over at Kyoka, "We should do whatever's trendy. Right, Jirooo?" Kyoka groaned a hum at the pikachu, looking away from him with pink cheeks.

Meanwhile with Bakugo, two of the general studies students were glaring over at the hothead as they walked past them with his hands aggressively shoved into his pants.

"Hey, did ya hear. Class 1-A from the hero course is doing a concert, and it's for uuusss." General Studies. Bakugo grunted in his mind, the two talking loudly as they glared at Bakugo for him to purposely hear. The boy who had just mocked them had long, jet black rectangular hair, black eyes, and a long chin was Tsutsutaka Agoyamato. And next to him was a black haired girl with two side bangs, two low short pigtails, and black eyes named Chikuchi Togeike.

"Oh my God, talk about egotistical. Do they think we're, like, dying to see them do some kind of dumb performance." Togeike scowled, her death glare matching her friend's.