Chapter 105: Class A vs. Class B

3rd Person POV

Class 1-A stood with Aizawa outside the entrance to Ground Gamma. They were all dressed up in either their normal hero costumes or their winter hero costumes, since the cold weather was already hitting their area. Although Vanessa was not allowed to participate, due to her injury, she was still dressed up in her hero costume.

"I'm so totally pumped for this!" Toru exclaimed with her left hand in a peace sign and her right hand clenched in a fist. "Aren't you cold, Toru?" Kyoka asked her, since all she had on was gloves and boots. "Totally freezing!" "Toughing it out, huh?" Kyoka softly smiled with a huff.

"My winter style's cool as hell, dont'cha think?!" Mina exclaimed to Vanessa, her arms stretched out to her sides with a big smile and a wink. "Totally, Mina...!" She giggled, a fist over her mouth. The brunette hadn't changed her winter outfit. Although her hero outfit exposed her chest, torso, and her thighs, she liked how the freezing wind hit her bare skin, due to the fact that she sweats a lot.

"All of our costumes have undergone considerable changes since the school year began." Iida stated as he did his usual choppy-hands in front of his chest, which hyped Sato up a bit, "It's crazy how you made it through summer in that getup, Iida."

"Makes sense why you keep your dress shirt fully unbuttoned, Vanessa." Miku popped in, her and Kirishima walking up to the group. Just like the brunette, Miku also hadn't changed her costume for the winter.

"Actually, that's because my shirt won't button up..." Vanessa shyly admitted with a blush. Dropping her crutches and leaning her body onto Kirishima's, who now stood next to her, she tossed her light green tie over her shoulder before grabbing her unbuttoned dress shirt and trying to tug the shirt over her exposed cleavage, breasts, and stomach... but it wouldn't even budge. "I can't go a size up because then the shirt is too big for my arms, so..."

"Hah." Miku snickered with a smug smirk as she crossed her arms, "Cuz your boobs are too big." "S-Shut up, Miku!" Vanessa snapped as her entire face boiled red—because she knew she was right—while Kirishima looked down at his non-biological sister with an innocently curious expression. Groaning a sigh, Vanessa fixed her tie and tucked her unbuttoned dress shirt back into her shorts before bending over to grab her crutches.

Midoriya's face lightened up in shock when he noticed Bakugo walking by with Kaminari annoying him as they walked 'together'. "You've got a new look too, Kacchan...!"

"Huh?!" Bakugo instantly snapped, turning to reveal his winter hero costume. "Got a problem with it?! Then say it to my face, you shitty nerd!" "Your costume must guard against the cold and generate heat, right?" Midoriya began fanboying, which was starting to piss off the sandy blond. "Since your sweat glands serve as weapons, it only stands to reason. What a great modification...!"

"I don't want your praise either!!" Bakugo screamed very loudly, his eyes going white and his teeth audibly grinding. However, he somewhat calmed down when Miku ran up, leaned down a bit, and wrapped her arms around him, shoving the front of her body, including her face, into his chest. "It's like a human heater..." She awed in total bliss, her voice muffled.

A confused gasp left Bakugo's lips when he noticed his girlfriend's outfit, "Geez, Miku, you're not changing your costume for winter?" "You know I don't get cold easily, Kat." She chuckled as she looked up at him from his chest, but Bakugo simply rolled his eyes and told himself that she was talking bullshit.

"Yeah, but it's fuckin' easy to get hypothermia." He growled while grabbing the back of her head in his gloved hand and shoving her face back into his chest.

"Well, at least you're concerned for my well being instead of going with what I say." Miku chuckled again as she got off him and placed her hands on her hips. Bakugo tsked as he looked away, and it was obvious that he was worried and annoyed with the girl.