Chapter 37: His Smile

Miku Yui's POV

I awoke to my phone alarm and laughed evilly, "You look like a fool." I pressed the alarm off but just before I could turn my phone off and go back to sleep, I got a notification from TikTok. Welp, there goes my sleep.

So, now after three hours of lying in my bed on my phone, my stomach started to rumble. I sat up, lazily made my way to the kitchen, and placed two slices of bread in the toaster. I was too tired to make anything 'nice' for myself this morning.

When I sat down to eat, I remembered how Vanessa texted me last night saying she was going to meet Todoroki's mother at 1 today. It was 9 a.m., so I had no doubt she was a panicking mess. Well, I've got nothing else to do...!

Miku Yui
Hey ik you're freaking out right now

She responded almost instantly.

Vanessa💛💙
I AM freaking out!!!!!!!! You know me so well

Vanessa💛💙
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Miku Yui
Don't worry. Just wear something cute oki?

Vanessa💛💙
K, tysm. Imma go change now and then die of fear

Miku Yui
Remember what I said don't panic

And that was when I got a text from Katsuki. Huh? What does he need?

Miku Yui
I've gtg Kat just texted me. Good luck

Vanessa💛💙
Thx I'll need it 😰😂

I then logged off of my bestie's chat and onto my boyfriend's.

Katsuki💥💀
Hey kitty. My old hag and dad want to invite you out to dinner later. You free?

I immediately felt my spine tickle when I read the message. Dinner with Katsuki's parents?! In a public place?!?!

Miku Yui
Yeah sure I can go. What time?

Katsuki💥💀
The hag wants you over at 5:30. Ugh, now her ass is calling for me. Gtg cya later babe

Miku Yui
See ya Kat 😘

... And now it was my turn to be a panicking mess.

~*~*~*~

I had informed my aunt and grandparents that I was going out with the Bakugo's tonight and won't be back until tomorrow, since I was sleeping over. They were obviously fine with it.

It was now 4:47 p.m., nearing the time that Mitsuki had set for me to be over. I had decided to get dressed in one of my cuter outfits. I wore a dark blue dress with a long sleeved white undershirt. The dress had one inch shoulder straps with ruffles. The torso had a large bow on the top with two little bows underneath. The bottom trim of the dress also had ruffles with many colourful designs on the bottom. My shoes were open-toed one inch heels with the straps around the ankle and toe line.

 My shoes were open-toed one inch heels with the straps around the ankle and toe line