Chapter 52: Disguises

3rd Person POV

Not too long after the team got off the train, they arrived at Kamino Ward.

"So this is Kamino Ward..." Midoriya stated in awe, taking in his surroundings along with Vanessa. "It's so crowded." Todoroki added, tightening his grip around Vanessa's waist to make sure he wouldn't lose her, causing her body to slam into his, a quiet, "Oof!" leaving her lips.

"Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city...! Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozu?!" Kirishima yelled, running ahead of the group with a rageful expression "Please wait a moment!" Yao-Momo angrily burst at Kirishima, making the redhead halt in his tracks.

"From now on, we're going to need to be extremely careful." She told the six, pointing her index finger up as if she was a teacher, "The villains already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment" She placed the same index finger to her chest, finishing her 'speech'.

Midoriya nodded and crossed his arms in an 'X' across his face to 'protect' himself, "Yeah, you're right! Gotta be covert!" "You're standing out even more, Midoriya." Todoroki told his friend, which made Midoriya put his arms down in defeat.

"We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable." Iida stated, his right hand on his chin. "Yeah, all the attention will be drawn towards us." Vanessa added onto Iida's statement, her pointer finger placed to the tip of her lip.

"'kay, so what should we do?" Kirishima asked, placing his left hand on the back of his neck. "I have a suggestion..." With her cheeks tinted pink, Yao-Momo pointed to a store behind them called, 'Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote'.

And sooner than later... the six would be engulfed in Yao-Momo's credit card.

~*~*~*~

The group entered the store and Yao-Momo led everyone to certain sections. They had to buy a wig, sunglasses, jewelry, and much more. And according to Yao-Momo's suggestions, the best friends were going to swap their clothing styles, since according to Yao-Momo: "If you each dress up like the other would, nobody would recognize you!"

She said this with stars in her eyes, of course.

And so, Yao-Momo picked out their clothes.

Vanessa was dressed up as a rockstar girl, since it was not at all her style. She wore a black leather jacket that was open with a gold zipper and buckles and had sleeves that almost reached her wrists. A black mini-dress that went half way down to her kneecaps. At the bottom of the skirt were ruffles. A pair of see-through black leggings with black stockings that went a bit past her kneecaps. And to top the outfit off, she wore four inch black high heel boots with black, circle sunglasses, and a black cap. Her hair was in a low ponytail with her bangs tucked into her hat, showing off her entire forehead.

 Her hair was in a low ponytail with her bangs tucked into her hat, showing off her entire forehead