Chapter 62: Bakusquad Beach Day

Miku Yui's POV

A long yawn escaped my lips. And when I stretched my arms to the side...

"Ah!" I breathed in sharply and yelped when I accidentally hit Katsuki in the face.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Katsuki!" I shrieked with my hands covering my mouth. Hissing under his breath, the sandy blond sat up while rubbing his forehead, "It's alright." he huffed a chuckle, his eyes half open.

Last night, I offered to sleep over because of his nightmares. The kidnapping is taking a toll on him, so I want to be there with him when I ca—

"Oh my God, Kat, I have the best idea!" I shook my boyfriend by the shoulders, excitedly looking into his eyes as I bounced in my seat, "We should invite the squad out for a beach party! Being a Sunday and all, it would be a good way to have fun with our friends after all the chaos."

... Katsuki's face looked somewhat stunned, in his own weird way. So, I could tell he was impressed. However, he still tsked, glancing away from me in thought, "Go out with those losers..."

I giggled at his remark, because deep down, I could hear the excitement in his voice. "C'mon, pleeeeease...!" I tugged at his arm until he gave in with a warm smile, "Fine, you dummy."

"YAY!" I cheered and swiftly snatched my phone next to Katsuki's alarm clock on his nightstand, logging into the Bakusquad group chat.

Miku Yui
Hey guys who's down to go to the beach today and after that go out for dinner??

Mina🩷👽
OMG YAS IM DOOOOWN

Vanessa💚🦋
OMG HELL YES I'M IN TOO!! This is gonna be AWESOME!!

Kami⚡️🤪
YES THISLL BE FUNNNN

Vanessa💚🦋
Wait, can I invite Shoto??

Kiri🦈
I'm in!

Miku Yui
Of course you can gurl

Sero😁
Count me in, too!

Vanessa💚🦋
YAY tysm <3

Miku Yui
Awesome guys everyone meet in the common room at 11:30

I logged off the chat, checking the time to see it was 10:47. I only have almost 40 minutes to get ready...

I immediately bolted up from Katsuki's bed, running to the door. I heard my boyfriend mumble a soft, "Huh?" under his breath and I quickly yelled back, "Check the squad group chat!" before shutting the door behind me.

~*~*~*~

I had now made it to my room after basically running at the speed of light the entire way. I rushed to my drawer, flipping through my summer clothes until I found the perfect outfits.

I decided to wear a new two-piece I recently bought. The top was a maroon red with two black bat wings that cut off under my boobs and went in a 45 degree angle from my shoulders to the middle of my boobs underneath a few vertical black buttons that were underneath the mock neck, and the bottom was a matching maroon red with two matching black wings over the ends of the bottoms, and the top cut off in the middle of my belly button. I also put on my thick, three-inch heeled black heels that had laces wrapping around my ankles and my feet.

 I also put on my thick, three-inch heeled black heels that had laces wrapping around my ankles and my feet