Chapter 75: Blood is Also Red

3rd Person POV

"Warning! Everyone evacuate the stadium, villains have invaded the premises! I repeat, warning! Everyone evacuate the stadium, villains have invaded the premises!

"Wait, what?!" Both Miku and Vanessa freaked out at the same time, their eyes constricting in fear. Everyone in the stadium began screaming and evacuating from the far corner of the stadium.

Miku quickly looked around and sharply gasped when she noticed something... I don't see any Pros here...

With a huff, Miku took off her heels, shoved them into Bakugo's chest—which he caught with a confused grunt—and began running in the opposite direction than everyone. "Hey, Miku, where are you going?!" Bakugo screamed at the amethyst-eyed girl, but that didn't stop her from running.

When Vanessa then noticed what Miku had earlier, a shaken gasp left her lips, "Oh no..." "Vanessa—?" Todoroki tried to ask in a panic, however was cut off when Vanessa began running after Miku. Both boys looked at each other in confusion before they hastily followed the two, Bakugo's left hand gripping the heels of his girlfriend's shoes.

Once Miku and Vanessa reached the corner of the stadium, their eyes drastically constricted in fear. A villain wearing a dull green and brown outfit with vines covered him. His foot was placed on what seemed to look like three Pro Heroes with a massive grin plastered on his face.

Suddenly, using his hands, the villain caused the dirt around him to begin rising from the ground and creating many pillars made of the stadium's floor.

"Hahaha!" the villain laughed obnoxiously as he dug his heel into the defeated heroes, "What useless Heroes! C'mon! When will I get a real challenge...!" His words drifted off when he now spotted Miku and Vanessa standing far away from him... in fighting positions. Miku's hands were clenched with the purple light that emitted from her Quirk, and Vanessa held her drawing board and pencil to the far side of her chest. Todoroki and Bakugo also stood behind them with their hands out, ready to use their Quirks.

The villain popped his eyes dramatically, "What? Is this it?!" He held his fingers up to his forehead, "Oh, you can't be serious!"

"Katsuki, Todoroki, leave the stadium!" "What?!" the boys responded in terror at Miku's order. "You guys can't fight! You don't have your provisional hero licenses!" Vanessa sternly stated without even looking back, digging her heels into the ground in order to prevent her knees from buckling in fear.

This was a legit villain...

And she and Miku were the only two Heroes here.

The boys gasped in shock, realizing they were right. But nevertheless, they refused to back away from the fight.

"No, Miku! You guys need our help!" Bakugo snapped back as he hastily placed his girlfriend's shoes on the ground. "No we don't, Kat." Miku groaned a sigh in response, causing Bakugo to gasp through his gritted teeth.

"Vanessa..." Todoroki stood stunned as Vanessa looked over her shoulder to him for a split moment as she drew something on her board, "I'm sorry, Shoto. But we can't have another Hosu..."

At that moment, she finished her drawing, pointed her pencil at the two boys, and emerald sparkles appeared in front of them. A drawing of a large barrier with many large fans on the boys side blocked them from the girls, and the massive fans blew the boys far away from them and very close to the exit of the stadium... along with Miku's shoes.

Now that the boys were no longer in the fight, Miku and Vanessa turned back to face the villain. "We're the only ones that can stop this guy now." Miku sighed, but they stiffened her posture back into her fighting spirit, reactivating her Quirk.