World Heroes' Mission - Chapter 2: Worries

3rd Person POV

After Vanessa had told Midoriya that they would look into the reason the police are labeling him a wanted mass murder...

They were ultimately left in the dark.

At the Lisbon Police HQ, Endeavor declared to the Lisbon Chief of Police that there was no evidence to support Midoriya's supposed crime and demanded the charges against his trainee be dropped. However, the Chief of Police refused to give him any details not only since the case was still pending, but especially due to the fact Endeavor was his current boss and fellow countryman... Therefore, neither Endeavor nor his Heroes knew anything.

(first rody, then the fucking police? so many people be racist in this movie tf)

Back at the hotel Endeavor's team was staying in, Todoroki and Vanessa currently sat in one of the many small living rooms, still in their hero costumes. The two sat in chairs next to one another at a desk, both doing research on their individual laptops. And in between the two rested a book on the desk... about the Quirk Doomsday Theory.

Vanessa let out a large, long groan, slowly slamming her forehead onto the table. Todoroki curiously glanced over at the girl to his left, no longer typing, "You okay, love?" "Yeah I'm great why wouldn't I be great...?" She mumbled back with a pained voice without pausing between words for proper sentence flow.

With an emotionless look still on his face, Todoroki lifted his left hand from the keyboard and placed it on her curved back, his flaming hand warming up her clothed skin, "... You look worried. Are you okay?"

Softly huffing under her breath, Vanessa lifted her forehead off the table for a split second before smushing her left cheek against the table, looking up at him, "Why are you so good at reading me...?"

"Because I love you?" Todoroki stared at her with a confused look in his eyes, and the brunette cutely giggled as she lifted her head from the table, "Rhetorical question, sweetie."

Todoroki's eyes slightly widened for a second, "Oh. Sorry." "It's okay— Don't apologize." she gently smiled at him as she held out her right index finger and 'booped' him on the nose. His cheeks tinted pink at the action, just as they always did, and she giggled again.

"No luck on your end?" The brunette asked him as she leaned over to see his screen. Calming down his blush, the dual haired boy glanced down at his love, "No. You?" "Nada—"

Meanwhile...

Bakugo and Miku walked around the hotel hallways alongside one another, both also wearing their hero outfits. In the middle of researching in their own small room, Bakugo suddenly told his girl that they were going for a walk, and Miku obliged, wanting to get away from the screen and endless research that led them nowhere.

As they walked down the halls, Bakugo eyed the girl walking next to him in suspicion. Although her posture was straight and she was walking in the same manner as usual...

Her amethyst eyes looked troubled.

"Time." Bakugo calmly called her... but no response. She didn't even look his way.

"Oi, Miku." he calmly called her once again, his voice beginning to show worry... but he received the same reaction: none.

Sighing, he quickly took a few steps forward and stepped up in front of her, turning his body to face hers as he held out his gloved hand in front of his face... And her face crashed into his large palm.

... Now Bakugo could allow himself to be worried.

"What's up with you?" He asked as she removed her face from his hand, her cheeks flushed pink. However, her eyes widened in panic when she noticed the worried and confused look in her lover's scarlet orbs. She chuckled nervously, glancing away from his gaze, "S-Sorry... I just phased out... My bad."