Chapter 113: Have a Merry Christmas!

3rd Person POV

Crossing her arms against her chest, Miku waited patiently in the boy's elevator. She wore the red Santa outfit that some of the other girls were wearing along with black stockings that went up to her kneecaps and brown sneakers. Her hair was also in a very low ponytail, and the tip of her Santa hat had a little ⏱ accessory.

Once she reached the fourth floor, she walked up to the correct door and knocked twice. Bakugo opened the door with an annoyed scowl on his face. However, the scowl fell when he saw his girlfriend. He had on his black, long sleeve skull shirt, black pants, and his orange slippers.

"Hey, Katsuki!" Miku smiled brightly with her arms folded behind her back. "Oh God, no." Bakugo panicked while Miku increased her cuteness act, "Will you come downstairs~?" "Fuck." He groaned with a weak look on his face, only making Miku beg more, "Pleeease~?" "No."

"Why not?!" Miku whined with a big ol' pout. Bakugo pointed his index finger right in her face, "Because I know what's goin' on here, Time! I know what those extras are doing!" She softly gasped in a panic, but then folded her hands in front of her chest and continued begging, "Please—! It'll just be the two of us! And I made gingerbread cookies for the both of us!"

... Argh, fuck. Bakugo couldn't hold back a blush. He glanced away from his girlfriend with a tsk, "... Fine."

Miku cheered internally, grabbed Bakugo's hand, and tugged him towards the elevator. When they reached the main floor, she gripped his hand tight so he wouldn't be able to escape what was about to happen.

Once they entered the common room, party poppers were used all over the room as the rest of 1-A screamed—

Bakugo stared at the entire class with a massive angry-pout before he slowly glared down at his girlfriend, only now realizing she tricked him. He muttered a quick, "Nope." before he turned on his heel and walked away. Miku, however, quickly snatched his hand in the process to prevent him from leaving.

"You're finally heeere!!" Vanessa cheered as she speed-walked up to Miku and brought both her and Bakugo into a hug. She wore the Christmas green Santa dress that some of the other boys were wearing to kind-of match her emerald eyes, and plus she refused to wear a skirt when optional. She also had on brown two inch-heeled ankle boots with her hair in two low side buns held by green scrunchies. Additionally, the tip of her Santa hat had a little 🎨 accessory.

Miku smiled warmly as she hugged her best friend back. Bakugo rejected the hug, but he couldn't get out of Miku's death grip. Besides, he knew if he escaped, she would give him the Mitsuki/Miku smack.

"Love, you shouldn't be running like that...!" Todoroki panicked as he rushed up to the brunette's side just as they released the group hug. "I wasn't running, hun— I was speed walking." She whined back with a pout and crossed arms under her breasts.