Chapter 118: Blessed

3rd Person POV

Before the students of Class 1-A even knew it, winter break was over, and the new term was upon them. Their first year at U.A. High School had only a mere three months left.

"An auspicious new year to you all!" Iida began his speech from the front of the class with a bright smile. His classmates were all in their seats and next to Iida stood Yao-Momo. "In today's class, we'll be giving status reports. We will share what we learned, accomplished, and experienced over winter break. Everyone, please suit up and report to Ground Alpha!" Iida declared with his index finger pointed to the door, where Aizawa coincidentally appeared all of a sudden, aggressively shoving the door open.

"All right, wrap it up—" "Happy new year, Sensei!" Mina exclaimed with a bright smile as she rushed out of the classroom, holding her hero costume briefcase over her head while Tsuyu was on her tail, holding her case to her chest. "I've informed the class of today's agenda, just as you informed me this morning." Iida happily told his tired teacher, who held his sleeping bag under his arm.

"Iida sure does a lot of pointless engine revving." Kaminari told Sero, holding his briefcase over his shoulder while Sero held his under his arm. "Well, you see, Manual—the Hero I did my work study with—is now leading a team in Hosu city." Iida spoke up to the pikachu, adjusting his classes, "I was only with the team for a week, but in that time, I learned...

" Iida spoke up to the pikachu, adjusting his classes, "I was only with the team for a week, but in that time, I learned

~*~*~*~

While Aizawa was busy with Present Mic and Principal Nezu, his students were currently getting changed in the locker rooms.

"Oh my gosh— You have a new hero costume~!" Vanessa squealed with pumped fists to her chest. She was only in her black bra, socks, and her hero shorts. Before heading off to Ryukyu's agency along with Miku and Tsuyu, Ochaco had decided to make some modifications to her costume's appearance. "Looks great on ya!" Toru added, only her school skirt and shoes on.

"You really think so? Phew." Ochaco sighed in relief, a hand on the back of her head as she tugged on her hero costume boots. "Whoa—! Heavy!!" Kyoka freaked when she picked up Ochaco's right wrist guard support item. "There's wire stuffed inside." Ochaco told Kyoka as she took the wrist guard from her hands, "'Cause weight isn't an issue, given my Quirk. Sure makes the case heavy, though."

Miku, who had just finished pulling up her hero skirt, noticed Mina eyeing Ochaco's new belt. "Hmm..." "Something up, Mina?" Miku asked the pink haired girl who was curiously eyeing the belt, "I dunno what this thing is..." "Ask Ochaco, 'cause I don't know if it's just a belt or also a support item." Miku replied calmly, glancing over to the brunette still chatting with Kyoka.

"What's with this thing?" Mina picked up the belt and turned to Ochaco, but that was when something fell out of one of the belt's pockets, causing Ochaco to scream.

... The girls all looked at the mini All-Might plush keychain laying down on the ground.

"Oh, that's..." Kyoka tried to recall, but that was just as Mina and Vanessa remembered Midoriya and Ochaco exchanging gifts at Christmas. She had given her a lot of sliced mochi—her favourite food—while he gave her the plush keychain.