Chapter 102: 1-A Truth or Dare

3rd Person POV

Right after the Wild Wild Pussycats left the 1-A dorm to go visit 1-B, Mina proposed that the class all play a game together since everyone was already gathered. Of course, she never revealed what the class would be playing, but the Bakusquad already had a bad feeling since it was Mina Ashido.

(since this takes place directly after the last chapter, everyone is wearing the same clothes)

"Alright everyone, sit down in a circle!" Mina exclaimed to all her classmates. Even though everyone was still very confused and clueless, they did as Mina said. Mina plopped onto the ground with the biggest grin on her face.

"We're playing Truth or Dare!"

... The entire class went quiet until Miku, Vanessa, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero all sighed simultaneously. "Why didn't we expect this..." they all said in unison.

Mina suddenly pulled out a spinner from behind her back that she was hiding. The board seemed to be custom-made with the names of all the 1-A students on it. "Wait, when'd you get to custom-made a spinner for our class?!" Vanessa and Miku both gasped together which made Mina chuckled in response, "That's not important~" The pink girl winked cutely.

"Now, let's start!" Mina held the spinner up to the sky as if she was praising it like a bible. "I'll go first." she said before she put down the spinner and spun the arrow.

"Nessa!" "Yes?!" Vanessa instantly panicked when Mina burst to her. Why is it always me?! Vanessa freaked internally, while Mina chuckled. "Truth or dare?" "Truth..." Vanessa mumbled nervously.

Mina let out a somewhat evil giggle which no doubt scared Vanessa even more, "Have you ever taken a sexy picture of yourself?" At the question, everyone's faces widened and Vanessa's face went red as she let out a scared shriek.

"And for a reasooon~?" Mina visibly looked over to Todoroki with a smirk, which made the dual head turn red as well. Before things could escalate though, Vanessa spoke up nervously. "Y-Yeah, I have taken sexy pictures of myself. But, it's just for myself and to boost my self confidence, okay?!" she stated in panic, her red face in her hands.

Mina rolled her eyes playfully and tossed the spinner over to Vanessa. "Tokoyami." "I suppose I am next, then?" Tokoyami stoically replied as he looked over to Vanessa. The brunette nodded with a hum, "Truth or dare?" "Truth." "What is a 'Banquet of Darkness'?" Vanessa asked with a slight head tilt, "You had mentioned it when Iida and Yao-Momo were taking suggestions for the festival, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind..."

... Vanessa had no idea what she just did.

Because Vanessa's simple question.

"Very well. Allow me to explain..."

... lead to a five minute lecture.

Once Tokoyami FINALLY finished his explanation, he spun the wheel and turned to Koda. "Koda." "U-Uh, yeah?" the shy boy replied nervously, mustering the courage to speak. Tokoyami's expression was simply stoic so it scared the poor boy even more. "Truth or dare." "T-Truth..." Koda stuttered in response.

Tokoyami firmly nodded with a stoic hum, "What is your favourite animal?" "O-Oh, my favourite animal...?" Koda stuttered in shock, actually relieved that he wasn't asked a very personal question like he feared Tokoyami would. "Well... I like birds..."

Koda spun the wheel and turned to the person it landed on, "Um, Sato...?" "It's my turn, huh?" Sato crossed his arms nonchalantly, making Koda nod. "Yeah." "I choose truth." "Oh, okay. What's your favourite dessert to bake?" Sato's eyes slightly widened, his mind deep in thought. "Well, I gotta say crepes. They're a lot of fun to make...!" Sato rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.