Chapter 8: Drama on the Bus Ride

(I love Kyoka's face there XD <3)

Miku Yui's POV

Today All Might was taking our class to the USJ to practice battling enemies! Vanessa and I were so excited because the USJ was an amazing place for us to train! When Mr. Aizawa and All Might told us that we were going to the USJ, Vanessa and I had to basically restrain ourselves from jumping out of our seats and cheering. We thought the USJ would be exciting, but the bus ride to the USJ was not how I thought it would have gone...

Vanessa and I were sitting in the middle of the bus. Vanessa was sitting beside Kirishima who was on the end and I was sitting next to Sato. Across from us sat Kaminari on the end across from Kirishima, Asui, Midoriya, and Mina on the other end across from Sato. Bakugo was sitting in the first two booths in the back of the bus and he was staring out the window. The way his scarlet eyes gazed out the window... it was pretty.

~*~*~*~

Upon hearing commotion in the bus, I suddenly woke up off of Vanessa's shoulder to see that our classmates were talking about something.

"Sure but Bakugo's always angry so he'll never be that popular." Asui had said which had set Bakugo's alarm off. He immediately stood up, grabbed the bars with his left arm, and yelled, "What did you say—?! I'll kick your ass!" "You see." Asui responded while pointing at him. What Asui was saying was right, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for the ash blond.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari smirked and said proudly.

... Uh oh.

Bakugo quickly grabbed the bars with both of his hands and plunged his head forward at Kaminari. "You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you loser! I'll kill you!" Iida started saying something to Bakugo and Kaminari, but I couldn't make it out because I was too busy trying to think about how I could put that wanna-be-pikachu in his place since what he had said to Bakugo was really rude...

"Hey, wanna-be pikachu!" I yelled at Kaminari as I stood up out of my seat, gripping the pole next to me. Vanessa frantically looked up at me in a panic, "Miku what the hell are you—??" "You wanna know what I'm doing Vanessa?! I'm bringing justice! Nobody talks to another student like that, especially if it's my Bakugo! He's just like all of us and you have no right to make the decision if his personality is terrible. Only he can make that decision!" Kaminari stood up and smirked at me. Iida was yelling something at us, but nobody paid any attention to him.

"Oh really now, Yui. Have you even met Bakugo? What I said about him was true and there's nothing else you can say to prove—" Kaminari suddenly stopped talking when a loud *slap!* was heard throughout the entire bus. Kaminari had a huge red spot on his left cheek and I glared bullets at him, even more pissed off now.

Everyone turned to look at Bakugo who had the most confused look on his face that none of us knew if it was even him anymore. Suddenly, he snapped out of his phase, "Hey Yui, get out of the way. Nice girls like you shouldn't have to deal with shitty guys for me!"

... I immediately blushed redder than Kirishima's hair and ran back to Vanessa and hid my face in her neck. H-He just called me a 'nice girl'...!! Bakugo gave Kaminari a death glare before realizing what he had said and quickly turning his head to his window to hide his blushing face.

"OH MY GOSH DOES BAKUGO LIKE YUI?!" Mina screamed, fangirling incredibly hard. "Oh my God!" Vanessa shrieked, leaving my blushing mess of a face without a neck to hide in. As soon as Vanessa sat down, I quickly rushed to her neck.

"Looks like Bakugo's got a crush~!" Kaminari smirked and Bakugo jumped out of his seat again. "W-What?! No I don't!!" he spitted, which only made Kaminari smirk's grow. "HE STUTTERED!" Mina fangirled even more, which made everyone on the bus laugh, except me, Bakugo, Kirishima, and obviously the people sleeping. "Guys, please don't tease him anymore. This isn't funny anymore." Kirishima screamed at his class. Ever since Kirishima had said that, the entire class was quite.

Eijiro Kirishima's POV

When Bakugo had said what he did about Yui, I mentally face palmed myself and felt bad for the guy. Over the past month, Bakugo and I had gotten pretty close—at least I hope so—so when he told me his biggest secret so I could help him, I swore to be his wingman in the entire situation. Now that he complimented Yui, I had to spring into action. I told everyone to basically shut up and the rest of the bus ride was silent. Nobody talked, not even one person. I gave Bakugo a sad look to tell him that I was sorry for what had just happened to him, and he returned my sad expression with a quiet scoff .

When we had finally arrived at the USJ after an awkward bus drive, we got off the bus and Bakugo pulled me aside.

"Hey Kirishima...... thanks." Bakugo mumbled that last part VERY quietly under his breath. I smiled brightly, "You're welcome! Besides, I'm your wingman for a reason, right?!" I laughed and Bakugo cracked a very faint smile that went away quickly. "Shut up, Shitty Hair, I just..." Bakugo started, and I looked at him.

"I just don't want anyone besides you knowing about my damn weird, confusing feelings for Time..."