Chapter 93: Acting Odd

3rd Person POV

Within their classroom, Mina stretched her arms side to side and down to the floor. "Hey guys, come here! Check this!"

As Sero, Toru, Yao-Momo, Kyoka, Aoyama, Midoriya, Mineta, Kaminari, Ochaco, Ojiro, Miku, and Vanessa watched, the pink-girl performed forward and back moves before she flipped in the air and landed on her hand to start breakdancing. "I'm a breakdancing queen!" "Aw, yeah!" Sero cheered, then Toru, "Get it, girl!"

"She's obviously practiced extensively." Aoyama stated. "Why are you wearing shorts underneath your skirt?!" Mineta screamed at Mina, but fortunately Toru quickly started banging him on the head with her hands, "When will you learn to stop being such a... creep!"

"I bet Ashido's dancing skills end up being super useful in hand-to-hand combat. When it comes to a fight, she would have complete control over every part of her body." Midoriya mumbled to himself, flipping through one of his notebooks meant for Hero-related notes. "Oui, I've witnessed that." Aoyama added as he walked up to Midoriya's side, "She burned through my cape in our first training match... and then in the Sports Festival finals... I will never forget that." Aoyama gave off a disgusted expression.

"I wonder if I can do it..." Midoriya thought out loud as he finally looked up from his notebook, and Kaminari popped in behind the green haired boy, "She could teach ya."

"Awww yeaaah boiiii, let's see what moves you got!" Mina immediately responded with her arms folded in front of her upper chest in a hip hop style. "Um, okay! Please show me how!" Midoriya shakingly replied.

"We'll start with somethin' easy..." Mina began. However, at this a few tears slipped from Vanessa's eyes. Mina then began doing the forward and back hip hip move, "Step forward and back and left and right while swinging both arms. Make sure you're staying loose!" When she began demonstrating the move, Midoriya's face filled with confusion. "Sure... I think I got it! Yep!" Midoriya and Aoyama now started to do the robot in many variations, making Miku snicker.

Miku suddenly now noticed Vanessa staring at the ground with tears coming down fast but silently. She placed a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, her amethyst eyes full of concern, "Hey Vanessa, are you alright?" "Yeah, whatever." Vanessa immediately swatted away Miku's hand to completely walk away on her crutches from the dance action and go back to her seat, leaving Miku really confused and worried.

"This reminds me of how Sato's always baking stuff and Vanessa loves drawing and dancing. They're hobbies but also help out with Hero work! Man, so smart!" Kaminari thought out loud with his arms crossed nonchalantly, unbeknownst to what Vanessa was feeling.

The pikachu pointed a finger up to the sky while looking back at Kyoka who stood beside Yao-Momo, "Speaking of hobbies, I bet yours is the same, Jiro!" "What?! I don't know..." Kyoka grunted in embarrassment.

"Come on!" Kaminari smiled brightly, "Your dorm room looks like a recording studio! One look and I could tell music is your whole life!" "Drop it, moron! Forget about what you saw in there!" Kyoka burst in frustration. "Oooh yeah, that's passion...! For real though, you should start a ba—" Kaminari teased before Kyoka sent her left Earphone Jack at his face, making him stutter in fear as his eyes constricted in terror.

"Just shut it." Kyoka spat, a light red blush on her face. Pulling her Earphone Jack back to her, she walked back to her seat and aggressively sat down. Kaminari was left a mess, flipping back and forth from Yao-Momo to Kyoka with a confused expression. "Wha..." Yao-Momo gently grinned at the pikachu, a smile that read 'I understand my best friend's worries'.

Soon enough, class began with Aizawa sitting in the front corner of the classroom with his yellow sleeping back on. "It's School Festival time."

"A super normal school event!" the class erupted in cheers. However, Kirishima was quick to bolt out of his seat in worry, "Hold on, Mr. Aizawa! Are you sure this is okay?"