Chapter 36: Rescue Her

Vanessa Freitas' POV

It was now the next day, Sunday, and I'm meeting up with Shoto today. I was going to meet his Mom, and I was very nervous.

I threw all my clothes out my closet while panicking. I have to make a good impression on her! My clothes can set a totally different appearance and attitude than I want!

... And that's when it hit me.

I took out a long sweater that went a little bit past my butt. The sleeves went fully down to my wrists and the turtle neck went directly up to my chin. The sweater had six sections, each separated by a horizontal line. The first section was pink, second purple, third blue, fourth an aqua green, fifth yellow, and sixth orange. I also pulled out my white jeans and one inch pink heeled mini-boots. The boots had three horizontal straps with buckles, many gems, and the boots material went a little past my ankles. I then made sure to grab my pink purse with a salmon coloured heart to put my Quirk supplies in. I also ended up deciding on letting my hair be down like it usually was.

 I also ended up deciding on letting my hair be down like it usually was

Upon arriving at the Todoroki household, I rang the doorbell to be greeted by Natsuo, the second youngest Todoroki child

Upon arriving at the Todoroki household, I rang the doorbell to be greeted by Natsuo, the second youngest Todoroki child. I had already met Natsuo and Fuyumi, so Natsuo seemed happy to see me.

"Hey, Vanessa!" He chuckled with a smile, his arm resting on the back of his neck. "Hey, Natsuo!" I greeted him with a big smile and a wave. "So, what are you doing here? Shoto didn't tell us you were coming over." He innocently asked, placing both his hands on his hips.

"Well, I was going to visit your mother with Shoto." I told him as I folded my hands in my lap, causing Natsuo to look beyond surprised... But then, he gave me a warm smile, a kind look in his eyes. "Well, you're going to love her. Come in."

As soon as I entered the mansion and Natsuo closed the door behind me, I heard rapid footsteps running at a quick pace from across the long hallway... and then a loud squeal "Oh my goodness, Shoto—! You didn't tell me Vanessa was coming over!" Fuyumi, the only daughter of the Todoroki family and the second oldest child, shrieked very loudly as she jumped onto me, tackling me in a hug.