World Heroes' Mission - Chapter 5: Approval

3rd Person POV

While Bakugo and Miku bested the Serpenters, and Todoroki and Vanessa defeated Leviathan...

Midoriya challenged Flect Turn, leader of Humarise, and ultimately triumphed over the leader in the end. And with the help of Rody and Pino, who had inputted the key just in time to disarm all the worldwide bombs...

They all saved the world.

With the terrorist plot foiled and the imminent destruction averted, it was a decisive victory for the Heroes worldwide. All surviving Humarise members were arrested, including Lisbon's Chief of Police and the policemen who worked directly under him, who were secret members of the evil organization, and all the bombs were safely removed.

Portuguese Medical Staff were sent to the hidden Humarise base in Ireland via helicopters, having been informed of the five teen Heroes there from the director and All Might... because they knew there was no way they came out with zero injuries.

Bakugo and Miku rode together in the first helicopter, Todoroki and Vanessa rode together in the second, and Midoriya and Rody rode together in the third. All six of them were badly injured, passed out, and hooked up to machines... and they were quickly flown back to Lisbon.

~*~*~*~

"Yes!" Vanessa cheered with a pumped fist to her chest, staring down at her phone in her other hand with a big smile... and everyone in the room looked at her.

The six recovering teens shared a hospital room, all sitting in their individual beds besides Todoroki, who stood at the window. They were all bandaged up and wearing hospital outfits. Additionally, Rody's two younger siblings, Roro and Lala, were driven by one of Endeavor's employees to visit their brother and guardian, as per his request; They currently sat on his bed next to him.

Recovery Girl had just left the room, having been flown from Japan to Lisbon to heal their wounds. And it was a few moments after the old lady had left that Vanessa had gotten the message from her boyfriend's father.

"Endeavor granted us all permission to go visit places around Portugal for a whole day before we head back to Japan!" The brunette giggled excitedly, the brightest of smiles on her face. And upon seeing how overjoyed she was, Todoroki softly smiled as he rested his hand on the window sill, "That's amazing, my love."

"This is gonna be SO much fun!" Miku shot her pumped fists to the sky as she jumped off her bed and ran over to Bakugo's, which was next to hers. "Isn't this awesome, Kat?!" "No." he bluntly replied with an annoyed glare, leaving her shook.

"I agree, Yui!" Midoriya exclaimed with a relieved smile, before looking over to the beaming brunette sitting in the bed next to him, "I'm excited, as well! Where are you gonna take us—?"

"I never said I'm going—!" Bakugo spat with a growl, tightly crossing his arms against his bandaged chest with white eyes. Yet, Miku huffed and immediately smacked him behind the back of his skull, "Oh, yes you are coming!"

Roro and Lala stared at the couple in pure confusion, since they couldn't understand what they were saying... while Rody snickered a chuckle.

"Like Midoriya was asking..." Todoroki now spoke up from the window, a warm smile on his lips yet a curious look in his heterochromia eyes, "Where are you going to take us?"

Vanessa excitedly smiled as she placed her phone down next to her and folded her hands in her lap, "Well, I was thinking we visit Fátima first and walk around, explore the entire church, and the city around it. Then we can head to the Dom Luís I Bridge and have lunch. Then we go to the top of the Cristo Rei before going to visit my family in Joane. I already texted my dad to message my Vavó to ask if we can come, and he told me she and my cousins will be making dinner for us."