Chapter 72: Without You Here

Miku Yui's POV

Once I woke up, I found myself shocked and confused as to why I was no longer spooning Katsuki. He was gone...

... But then my tired-ass brain suddenly remembered why.

Last night, he had told me that he'd have to wake up extra early, so all the worry quickly disappeared from me.

It was hard for me to get out of bed, but I managed. Plus, it didn't take me long to get dressed in my school uniform, pack my school bag, and put on my purple high-top sneakers.

When I had finally made it downstairs to the common room, I heard a massive, "WHAT?!" erupt from the common room. There, I found all of my classmates standing in shock at the scene before them...

Katsuki and Midoriya were vacuuming the living room area, both bandaged up. Midoriya didn't seem to be as bruised up as Katsuki, which kind of pissed me off on the inside.

"You guys threw down?!" Mina gasped, her eyes widened in shock. "And now you're on house arrest?!" Toru also gasped next to the pink-haired girl.

"Hilarious." Kaminari snickered with a hand over his mouth. "Très tragique." Aoyama sighed with a hand to his chest.

"You're both morons." Sero added on to Kaminari's statement with a hand on his hip, seeming to tick Katsuki off. Tokoyami then crossed his arms with a stern glare, "The pinnacle of stupidity." At this statement, Katsuki growled like an animal and began vacuuming aggressively.

I now noticed Ochaco and Iida speaking to Midoriya. Once they were finished, I walked over to the three and didn't even hesitate to slap him in the face, a pout on my face. His friends yelped at my act, while Midoriya held his cheek in pain.

"That's for being stupid alongside my stupid boyfriend!" I huffed as I spun on my heels, crossing my arms against my chest. "I..." I heard Midoriya try to say something, but I walked off to Katsuki.

When I stepped up to my boyfriend, Todoroki came up to Katsuki with his arm wrapped around Vanessa's waist, so she was also here with us. I could tell Katsuki didn't even notice me or the other two.

"Bakugo." Todoroki looked over his shoulder to the back of his spiky ash blond hair, "What about extra classes?" "Shut up, IcyHot! This has nothing to do with you!" Katsuki snapped back instantly, vacuuming even more aggressively in clear frustration.

Without fear, I tapped my boyfriend's shoulder. "Kat?" I calmly called him, and he turned around to face me. Although he showed no smile or smirk, his expression softened a bit when I saw his scarlet eyes look into my amethyst ones. My hand, which was still on his shoulder, squeezed his shirt, "It's gonna be okay."

Katsuki looked back down at his vacuum with guilt in his eyes. However, I ruffled the top of his soft, spiky hair. My slightly taller boyfriend glared up at me once again, and I took the opportunity to quickly peck his cold lips before he had any time to react.

"I'm proud of you, my stupid boyfriend." I playfully teased him as I slightly stuck out my tongue, since he had no-doubt heard me snap at his childhood friend earlier, "You haven't snapped at anybody today... yet." I chuckled at my last word, and so did Katsuki, which told me that I hit the bullseye.

"Let's keep it like that, okay?" I patted the top of his hair, and he groaned a sigh, avoiding eye contact with me, "Alright." "Good."

I now smirked crazily, getting the best idea. "And, I didn't know you owned blue shirts. Hell, anything other than black!" "Hey!" he snapped at me and I laughed, stealing another kiss from him before spinning on my feet and strolling off with Vanessa and Todoroki.