Chapter 22: Let's Talk About It

Vanessa Freitas' POV

Todoroki and I had agreed to meet up on Sunday because that was when Miku and Bakugo would meet up, since he didn't wish for me to be alone the day that Miku was with that hot-head. He decided that we could go for a walk around the beach area and talk about what happened at the Sports Festival regarding my scar and his father.

I decided to wear a white and jean blue dress that had those two colours go as strips vertically along the outfit. The top was sleeveless with ruffles. The bottom of the dress reached halfway down to my knee caps and also had ruffles. On the back of the dress, there was a bow. The shoes were blue four inch heels. They were open-toe and had blue straps to wrap around the ankle. I also wore my golden fishbone necklace along with the outfit. Additionally, I grabbed my silver purse with me that had my wallet, drawing supplies, and phone in it.

 Additionally, I grabbed my silver purse with me that had my wallet, drawing supplies, and phone in it

After I got dressed, I walked over to Miku's house and knocked on her door

After I got dressed, I walked over to Miku's house and knocked on her door. I was so incredibly nervous for today that I couldn't control my anxiety. Miku came out of the house wearing a casual purple T-shirt, white jeans, a white hat, and purple flats. She also had her school backpack with her.

"Uh... girl why are you going so fancy?" She asked me while laughing. "Well... we're talking about my self harm and anxiety issues on a walk near the beach, so I thought I'd look nice to make the situation we're in seem better." She laughed again and her laugh was so contagious my mind couldn't help but replicate it.

"You never told me what you're doing with Bakugo...!" I now asked with an eager grin, making her eyes widen for a split second. "Oh...! We're just going to play on my switch and talk. Nothing as complicated as you." "Ugh, don't remind me. I'm so nervous." I replied, shoving my face into my palms.

~*~*~*~

As we made our way over to Bakugo's house which took awhile, Miku helped me with what I could say to Todoroki about my problems. And once we made it, we were surprised. He has a big house...

At the moment, it was eleven in the morning, and I was going to pick up Miku at six in the afternoon. Todoroki and I's hangout would end at five and it took me an hour to get to our destination. So basically, we had six hours to talk, which was a lot of time for what only required an hour for us to explain our sides.