Chapter 83: Unbreakable Spirits

Miku Yui's POV

Apparently, as if this were perfect timing, two villains with gigantification Quirks were attacking Espa Way and the police were desperately requesting heroes. Hado was the first to fly in with her Surge Quirk. She used her Spiraling Surge Nejire Wave to stun the enemies while curiously questioning why they're fighting, and if it's because they have the same Quirks. Basically, Hado being herself.

Tsu and Ochaco flew in next on floating debris. Ochaco used her Quirk and Tsu used her tongue on the debris. Performing their new collab Ultimate Move, Meteor Fafrotskies to hit the villains.

Finally, I was the one to do the finishing move. I flew in on the last remaining floating debris and used my Quirk to freeze my debris in time. I then pulled out my new support item, my Time Shield, from the back of my skirt and turned it into two military batons. Hitting the frozen debris, stacking up applied pressure, I released my Quirk and sent the debris flying at the enemies, hitting them in their faces and knocking them out cold.

The giant villains were now down and Tsu, Ochaco, and I stood on the ground next to Ryukyu, the top number nine Hero. Meanwhile, Hado was walking towards us with a skip, eager to talk, "Wow, you three! Oh my gosh, that was awesome! You didn't look nervous at all...!" she fangirled.

Ochaco sighed in massive relief, "I'm just glad we pulled it off...!" "Hehe, same here!" I added on with my hands placed on the back of my neck. "Ribbit. I was calmer than I'd thought I'd be." "Ugh, lucky...!" I giggled in response to Tsu.

"Nejire would have never recommended you if you couldn't get the job done." We all turned to Ryukyu, who had spoken up with nonchalantly crossed arms and a proud smile. "And you've been working on your attack timing, It's much better." she told Hado, who looked very happy to hear her improvement.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to take us on." "My pleasure." Ryukyu responded to the three of us bowing. "Heh, good thing! You couldn't work for the same Heroes you interned with. Apparently, first years can only go to agencies that have good work study track records. Crazy, huh?" Hado eagerly pointed out with her pointer finger up. Ryukyu grinned happily, "Students or not, you've already proven yourselves to be valuable assets. We may even have a role for you in a new case that's come up."

"Really? What type of case?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, Tsu ribbiting in response and Ochaco softly gasping. "Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick, has issued a request to team up." Ryukyu answered me.

"Nighteye's agency's where Deku went for his work study...!" Ochaco stated to herself, and Hado decided to be herself and state the obvious, shooting her arm up to the sky, "Sidebar! Teaming up is when two or more Hero agencies work together! Sorry, was that obvious!?" Yes...I chuckled in my head at her adorably quirkiness.

"What case does he want us to team up on?" Tsu asked, causing Ryukyu's expression to turn very stern, "The investigation and takedown of the Yakuza group, Shie Hassaikai. Given the League of Villains possible involvement, it's a big job."

~*~*~*~

Now that we were back at Ryukyu's agency after the clean up and arrest of the villains with the gigantification Quirks, the girls and I were changing back into our school uniforms.

"Ah, that was so scary but so awesome!" Ochaco squealed while removing her body suit. "Yeah, ribbit." Tsu replied with a slightly straight face that ALMOST reminded me of Todoroki.

"How did you think our first battle was, Miku?!" the brunette now turned to face me, while I was removing my hero skirt. "It was great...!" I smiled brightly, but then I turned around the other way and quietly sighed with a frown.