Chapter 30: Scars Dyed Red

(I love this boy so fucking much. My brother till death <3)

3rd Person POV

Miku, Vanessa, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida ended up all being discharged from the hospital a day before Class 1-A would return to U.A. from their internships. Meanwhile, Bakugo left Hosu the next day after he and Miku got together to head back to his internship.

When Vanessa and Miku walked into their classroom, they immediately heard a certain redhead scream.

"Vanessa!" "Eijiro!" Vanessa gasped, shoving her hands over her mouth. Kirishima ran over and tackled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her torso as he smushed his cheek against hers. "Oh my God— I missed you, sis!" "Me too, bro!" Vanessa ruffled Kirishima's hair playfully, slightly ruining the forced hairstyle, and he released the hug.

He took Vanessa's bandaged up arms into his hands and gave her a small yet soft smile, "I'm just glad you're okay. And you too, Yui." Kirishima gave Miku a toothy grin, and she thanked him with a chuckle.

After Kaminari, Sero, and Mina greeted the girls, Vanessa hugging the boys while Mina hugged both the girls, Bakugo tried to discreetly enter the room, but Vanessa, Kirishima, and Sero noticed and—

They immediately burst into laughter upon witnessing what Best Jeanist had done to his hair.

"Holy shit—! What the hell, Bakugo?!" They all asked in unison, laughing their asses off. Bakugo's hair was neatly combed to the right just like Best Jeanist, and Miku couldn't take her eyes off her boyfriend's new appearance. Was it bewilderment? Was it sexiness? She didn't know why she couldn't stop staring until she realized...

... It's because he looked funny as shit.

But she couldn't laugh. She couldn't. She swore if she laughed, Bakugo might just break up with her... Might... So she held it in.

Bakugo clenched his right fist to his chest and gave his 'friends' an embarrassed death glare, "Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way... Did you not hear me, I'll kill you both..." He gritted through his teeth, as the three continued to laugh.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy!" Sero taunted through laughter. "What'd you call me?!" Bakugo burst, now clenched both his hands into fists. His hair poofed back into its normal spiky style because of his outburst, and Vanessa had to hold onto a desk since she was laughing so hard. "Hey, there it goes!" The three laughed and pointed at his hair, tears falling from their eyes because they were simply enjoying this too much.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina rhetorically asked Jiro, who was twirling her right Earphone Jack in her fingers like hair. "Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jiro replied casually, but Mina leaned into the desk. "But it still sounds like so much fun." Mina added, trying to prove her point.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." Asui told the two girls, and Mina's fangirl aura grew dark, "Okay, that's cool!" Mina pointed out once again, her voice now complimenting her aura.

"What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?" Asui asked her friend, turning to her left to face Uraraka... only to find the brunette's eyes as she punched the air. She had a much darker aura than Mina as she didn't even turn around to face the girls. "I'd say that it was very enlightening." "Ochaco's had some kind of awakening." Asui stated, a finger pressed to her chin. "That battle hero must've been something else..." Jiro added, her and Mina both shocked by the bubbly girls 'awakening'.