World Heroes' Mission - Chapter 4: Never Give Up

ihatewritingfightscenesihatewritingfightscenesihatewritingfightscenesihatewritingfightscenesihatewritingfightscenesihatewritingfightscenes—

3rd Person POV

Within the airplane that now neared the hidden Humarise facility in Ireland, light rain falling from the dark, cloudy sky, the iPad above the pilot's seat blinked, signaling they were close. Additionally, at the top of the screen was a timer Miku had set for how much time they had until the bombs went off: 00:20:29:50 and decreasing.

"Almost there...!" Rody exclaimed as he flew around a mountain, and the five teen Heroes mentally prepared themselves.

"That's it— The base!" Rody added as he looked over his shoulder to the Heroes, "Going in for a landing...! Brace yourselves...!"

"No, Rody, you turn back." Midoriya sternly stated, filling the Portuguese boy and his bird's faces with shock. "What?!" he softly gasped as he watched the five turn their backs to him and walk towards the back door.

"Extras like you should stay out of the way...!" Bakugo grunted as Midoriya pressed the button to open the back door, and Miku slapped her boyfriend's exposed shoulder, making him bite his lip in anger.

"He has a point." Todoroki added as he stepped up next to Vanessa, who looked over her shoulder at her fellow Portuguese teen with a kind, reassuring smile, "Don't worry, Rody. We'll be okay."

Despite the worry plastered all over Pino's face, Rody sternly nodded with a determined glare, "I'll trust you, then...!"

Stepping out of the plane, the five student Heroes jumped into the dark sky, allowing their bodies to naturally fall within the air alongside one another.

Todoroki spun around once with his ignited left arm, ready to brace himself for impact. And from beside him, Vanessa drew a giant airbag on her drawing board and pointed her pencil at the ground, emerald sparks forming the drawing. From next to her, Miku smirked, knowing what her best friend was getting at.

Many Humarise members fired their guns at not only the descending Heroes, but the airbag drawing on the ground. However, the bullets had no effect on the drawing.

"I don't have time for you idiots!" Bakugo yelled as he held out his hands and used AP Machine-Gun, causing many members to fall to the ground in pain, black clouds from the explosions littering the members' sights.

Some of the members used Quirks to attack the falling Heroes, which shocked Midoriya as he dodged them in the air, OFA sparks zapping around his body. Some of their members have Quirks, too!

"I didn't expect there to be so many of them...!" Todoroki exclaimed as he smoothly landed to the stone ground with a blast of flames from underneath his left foot, before he extended his left arm out and sent a wave of fire at some of the Humarise Quirk users.

Both girls landed onto the airbag on their butts. Miku bounced off it with a backflip and landed on her feet, and just as she did Vanessa erased the drawing beneath her and landed onto her feet.

One of the Quirk members sent out a screeching, deafening sound wave at Bakugo, who grunted in pain as his gloved hands rushed to his ears.

With a tsk under her breath, Miku swiftly knocked out another Quirkless member bearing a firearm with a swing from her military batons before freezing the sound wave guy in time with her mind. She bolted it over to him as waves of bullets were fired at her, but each bullet froze in time before it could hit her, frozen, purple-glowing bullets surrounding her as she ran.

Once she reached the sound wave guy, she swung her military batons into his face, unfroze him, and he immediately fell backwards, knocked out. And next to her landed Midoriya with One for All, who yelled, "Kacchan!"