Chapter 91: Win Those Kids' Hearts

3rd Person POV

It took about half an hour to arrive at the remedial course training building. Present Mic and All Might separated from the students to go to the viewing area. Meanwhile, the two couples were walking to the Supplementary Classroom. Todoroki and Vanessa walked in front of Miku and Bakugo, so they could all make sure Vanessa was going at an alright pace.

As the four walked, Todoroki looked down in sorrow and Vanessa quickly caught onto it. She leaned over to him while still walking on her crutches, concern filling her voice, "Shoto, are you—?"

"Oh, heeeeeey!! It's U.AAAAAAA.!!" Inasa Yoarashi suddenly popped out of nowhere, interrupting Vanessa with his loud and obnoxious voice as he waved his arm through the air. Todoroki and Vanessa's eyebrows and eyes narrowed in frustration, while Miku and Bakugo had deadpanned expressions, just plain-out done with this already.

Camie Utsushimi now walked up to the four with a relaxed posture and her right hand holding the rim of her Shiketsu hat. Whoa— Isn't that the crazy naked chick from the entrance exam?! What's she doing here and why is she giving off such a different attitude?! Vanessa thought to herself in shock.

"Oh, what's this? This guy is super hot~!" Camie awed at Todoroki, who didn't know how to react. Nevertheless, Miku shrieked in fear and frantically looked at her best friend—

... Who stared at Camie with a blank face.

"That's, like, totally crazy! I'm totally psyched to train with such a hot guy!" Camie squealed, as she quickly pulled out her phone from her pocket.

"I don't wanna be here anymore..." Vanessa muttered, her face still blank. Todoroki looked down at her in wonder, concerned for why she looked so... dead.

"Camie!" Yoarashi exclaimed to the Shiketsu student, who was just confused. "What, Yoarashi? Do you, like, know him?" She now eagerly ran up to Todoroki as she held her phone to her chest, "Seriously, can I, like, have your number??"

Looking back up from his love, Todoroki stuttered in confusion, "Uuuh, su—" Suddenly, the dual haired boy was silenced when Miku elbowed him right in the ribs. His eyes darted to her in bewilderment to find her glaring bullets at him as she grunted, "Don't accept it, you idiot!" Miku motioned her hand over to her best friend...

Vanessa still stared off into the abyss, her face still blank... although she looked like she could break down any second.

Todoroki's eyes widened in panic at how broken his love looked...

... but he still hadn't understood what he did wrong.

"No thanks, he'll have to pass." Miku spoke up to the eager Shiketsu girl, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at the dual haired boy in the corner of her eye, "Right, Todoroki?" "Right." Todoroki firmly nodded, before turning back to Camie who looked real down in the dumps, "Sorry." "Aw, man! That totes blows!" she whined as she tucked her phone back into her pocket.

While Miku smirked to herself, knowing she just prevented a major tragedy, Todoroki looked down at the ground in thought— Was I not supposed to accept this girl's number? I'll have to ask Yui why later...

"Camie, your social skills are through the roof! I should really learn from you!" Yoarashi admired her with pumped fists and a large grin. "Hey, Baldy." Bakugo called Yoarashi with a scowl, "This woman didn't train with us before, did she?" "Right! She wasn't here." Yoarashi exclaimed as he lifted Shiketsu hat, "Oh— And I'm not bald!"

"Camie! This is beneath you!" The familiar scolding voice of Seiji Shishikura appeared from out of the blue, his hands folded together behind his back, and Miku gritted her teeth at the delusionally-insane student she had faced during the licensing exam, since she hadn't seen him since.