Chapter 7: Class President

Vanessa Freitas' POV

Mr. Aizawa had just announced that we would now be picking a class representative, and I couldn't be more nervous. I passed a note to Miku saying, 'Please do not vote for me! I don't wanna be class rep!!' She wrote something on the bottom and passed it to me. It read, 'Same' at the bottom and I nodded at her, signaling to her that I understood. Of course, when the time came to vote for our class representative, I decided to vote for Iida. To be honest, by the way I've seen him act to us, he was practically our class rep already!

"Okay, give me your papers so I can count the total scores." Mr. Aizawa said and he collected our papers. I passed another note to Miku saying, 'I voted for Iida. He'd be a great rep and besides he already is like our class rep lol. Who'd you vote for?'. She laughed silently and wrote down her answer. She passed the note to me and I read it, 'Bakugo'. I rolled my eyes in a joking manner and giggled silently with her.

When Mr. Aizawa read the votes, we were all surprised. Midoriya had gotten the most points! I could see Iida disappointed and Bakugo immediately raged and screamed at all of us. "Who the hell voted for Deku?!" We all got scared at his threatening comment, but Midoriya looked more scared than anyone else. Not only because of Bakugo, but because he was now the class representative.

It was strange because I had gotten two votes and Miku had gotten two also. I looked around the classroom to find Kirishima smiling at me. Oh, it was him. I couldn't hold back a giggle, but then wondered who the other person was who voted for me.

When the whole class had finally stopped talking, Midoriya announced that he didn't want the position and he decided to give it to Iida. Once Iida heard this, he burst with joy and thanked Midoriya and told us that he would be the best class representative that he could be! Well, turns out I did get my pick afterall.

~*~*~*~

Miku Yui's POV

During lunch, Vanessa and I decided to sit with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero, and Bakugo, our new friend group. We were talking about who voted for who. Mina had voted for me but I had two votes. Kirishima had said how he voted for Vanessa but she also had two. Vanessa and I were very stumped and confused about this. Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero were trying to help the two of us figure out who voted for us.

However, the entire time Bakugo wouldn't look at any of us. I wonder what's up with him. Is he okay? Without thinking, I blurted out, "Bakugo, are you okay—?" "Yeah, shut up idiot." he replied instantly without even looking at us. We continued talking about our votes for the rest of lunch as I still wondered why Bakugo looked so annoyed but upset at the same time.