Chapter 101: Visitors

3rd Person POV

Later in the day after the (former) work study students of 1-A got to see Eri, they returned to the dorms, got dressed in their casual clothes, and decided to wait for these mysterious guests to arrive.

Miku wore her boyfriend's black skull shirt, light orange jeans, and her Luna (Sailor Moon) slippers. Meanwhile, Vanessa had on a light pink crop-top that revealed the scar just underneath where her liver was, black jeans, and her Artemis (Sailor Moon) slippers. She had also decided to have her hair down.

The time was about 8:00 at night and all the students of 1-A were chilling in the common room and kitchen tables area, which were beside one another.

Todoroki, Koda, and Sero sat at a table beside the common room area. On the large sofa sat Kaminari and Yao-Momo, with Midoriya and Iida standing beside the couch. On the smaller couch sat Miku and Vanessa with Bakugo and Kirishima. The girls sat in the middle while Kirishima was to Vanessa's left and Bakugo to Miku's right, the grey-purple head relaxing herself on her spiky haired bf. Kyoka also stood next to the left side of the couch where Kirishima sat. Mina, Mineta, and Shoji sat on the sofa blocks across from the large couch.

Tokoyami let out a loud sneeze as he walked into the common room. "Uh-oh...! I hope you're not sick." Ochaco exclaimed, walking up to the bird boy. "I'm quite well." Tokoyami calmly informed the brunette, "My mucus membranes are merely doing their job." "Eeeh, what?" Ochaco stuttered like a broken record tape in confusion.

"Or someone's talking about you." Kaminari smirked at him, "Maybe you've got fans...! Like the ones who showed for Yaoyorozu at the concert." "P-Please don't tease me, Kaminari!" Yao-Momo instantly shot back at the pikachu, blushing, "I-I'm just happy to have admirers!" Kaminari only replied with a smirk at the blackette.

"Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while now. He did his work study with Hawks so I bet he's got some street cred...!" Ochaco smiled eagerly as she took a sip from her mug. However, Tokoyami turned to look at the brunette with a deadpan expression, "Likely not. Everything moved too fast there." "Huh?" Ochaco tilted her head slightly in wonder.

"What about you two?" Kyoka turned to look at Miku and Vanessa with her arms crossed nonchalantly, curious about the two of them after Ochaco's question to Tokoyami, "You went to go do an internship with Edgeshot."

Miku sighed as she leaned her forehead into her open hands, "Yeah, but it was an internship, so we didn't really get a lot of spotlight." "Besides, he wanted to keep us away from the public eye." Vanessa added on calmly, her hands folded in her lap.

As Ochaco now decided to ask further questions about the girls' internship with Edgeshot, Kirishima stared down at his lap with a puzzled expression, currently in his own world.

After Kaminari had teased Yao-Momo about having fans... he found his mind struck with thoughts of that girl.

That girl that looked like the ocean.

He couldn't understand why he couldn't get her out of his head, and why when Yao-Momo brought up 'admirer' his cheeks tinted as red as his dyed hair.

Why did she make him feel fuzzy? Was it because she was really pretty—?

Kirishima punched himself internally, hating that his mind went there. He scolded himself, declaring that it wasn't manly to like someone for just their looks—

Wait.

... He felt his muscles cramp up.

Did he like—?

"Eijiro, you okay?" Vanessa's concerned voice snapped him out of it. Now that Miku was telling Ochaco about their internship, she had noticed him starting to sweat as he intensely stared down at his lap and became worried.