Chapter 4: Class 1-A

3rd Person POV

School had just ended for Miku two days ago and the two girls had been spending lots of time together ever since.

After a long day at the mall and playing more Stardew Valley, their U.A. letters had finally come. The two girls decided to open both of their letters together and...

THEY BOTH GOT ACCEPTED!

They were jumping and screaming so loud that the entire neighbourhood could most likely hear their cheers. It also turned out that they were both in the same class! Class 1-A!  Vanessa, Miku, and her dad's side of the family went out to dinner the next day to celebrate the two getting into U.A. and both girls were so excited for school to start (as weird as that sounds).

~Time skip to the first day of school~

Vanessa woke up to her phone blasting her Little Mix alarm, signaling her to get up and get ready for her first day at U.A. high school. She brushed her hair which fell to her stomach and put on her good-luck necklace underneath her uniform shirt. Her hair had to be really long because she is a dancer. She does ballet, jazz, hip hop, and contemporary, and for ballet her hair needs to always be in a bun. She didn't like her hair long, but she did it for her favourite hobby. As soon as she put on her skirt, she immediately wished that girls were not forced to wear skirts. Vanessa despises skirts. She put on her black stockings which went up to her thighs and grabbed her aqua green backpack. Additionally, she also wore her pandora blue butterfly hoop earrings that her mother had gotten her for her last birthday; She always wore them, except on special occasions where she would wear different earrings.

She put on her stylish black high-top boots and said bye to the picture of her, her parents, and her little brother she put on the nightstand next to her bed. She imagined them wishing her good luck at the number one hero school in all of Japan, wishing they were here right now.

With a soft sigh, Vanessa then walked to Miku's mom's parents' house which took about ten minutes. As soon as she reached Miku's place, she rang the doorbell and five seconds later, Miku opened the door with an excited look on her face. "Ready?" Vanessa asked, "You know it!" Miku said, as she exited her house, locked the door, and began to walk with Vanessa.

Miku was wearing her hair up in her usual left side ponytail above her left ear that reached down to her waist. She wore stockings that went up to her ankles and purple high-top sneakers, since they went shopping together for these items, and a purple backpack.

As the two rode the train and walked to school, they both talked about what they think school would be like, especially if that boy Miku had run into at the entrance exam would be in their class. Miku said he had a good chance of getting into U.A. because he was a really good fighter and had an amazing Quirk from what she saw.

As soon as they entered their new high school, they made their way to their class to find a huge door with 1-A plastered over it. When the girls opened the door, they looked around, until Miku froze mid spot.

Miku Yui's POV

Holy shit, it's him.

Katsuki Bakugo.

I couldn't believe my eyes until a tall man with navy blue hair and rectangle glasses was yelling at Bakugo. "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy for discourtesy of school property!" the man scolded Bakugo. He had his leg up on the desk so maybe that's why he's scolding my Bakugo...? "Heh you're kiddin' me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" I stood there shocked from what the ash blond had just said.

Well, that was rude... I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. It was Vanessa's. "I'm sorry, turns out he's not what we thought he was." I gave a weak smile, "It's okay..."