Chapter 74: Unexpected Surprises

3rd Person POV

After a long day of shopping and a long night of sleeping, it was now the next day, Saturday, and Miku had slept until 12:00 p.m. Making sure to go wake up Vanessa so she wouldn't sleep in too late, they began getting ready together in Vanessa's room.

The party and concert were being held at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, which is the home stadium of the Yokohama F. Marinos. It started at 2:00 p.m. and ended at midnight. The mandatory theme was red, with the addition of black and white allowed to be added to the outfit.

Miku wore a black and red laced dress that formed around her curves and had a skirt that went down to her heels beginning at her kneecaps. The dress was a mix of red and black lace, while the sleeves that almost reached her elbows were entirely made of black lace. Her red heels were thin, four inch and closed-toe with small, sparkly jewels that also decorated her dress. Additionally, she decided to tie her hair into a very low ponytail.

Meanwhile, Vanessa wore a red dress that flowed down to her feet and had a plunging V neckline

Meanwhile, Vanessa wore a red dress that flowed down to her feet and had a plunging V neckline. Her black heels were thick, four inch and closed-toe with a strap around her ankles. She also wore long, black gloves that went up just past her elbows that managed to cover the bandages around her arms, along with a black choker divided into two strings, the bottom one dangling a tiny, red gem from the middle. Her red, rectangular purse with a silver chain held her and Miku's phones, make-up, drawing board, and three pencils. Additionally, she decided to wear her hair down.

 Additionally, she decided to wear her hair down

~*~*~*~

When the clock struck 1:00 p.m., the girls rushed down to the common room. Once they arrived, Tokoyami and Shoji, who sat on one of the sofas, addressed the two. "You two look nice." Shoji stated. "Oh, shut up." Miku sighed with a playful eye roll that the two male best friends picked up on. Meanwhile, Vanessa squealed with a bright smile and pink-dusted cheeks, "Aw, thank you!" Tokoyami glared at the two with his arms crossed as usual, "Have a supplemental evening." "Thank you, Tokoyami...!" Vanessa smiled, nodding happily.

Miku then dragged Vanessa away from the two boys when they noticed Todoroki and Bakugo standing in the corner beside the main entrance, both on their phones and standing far away from each other. Both of them wore a black buttoned up shirt, black dress pants, black dress pants, and a red blazer. The only difference was that Todoroki's shirt was fully buttoned up and he wore a red tie, while Bakugo's collar was undone and he wore no tie.