Chapter 80: Sneak Attack

3rd Person POV

It was now the next day, Tuesday, and a beautiful day at best.

Well... for now.

"The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships." Aizawa sternly stated at the front of the classroom to his students, "They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed them at the faculty meeting. and we all agree. It's too soon. They should really be canceled."

...

... "WHAAAAAT?!" the entire class erupted in agonized screams.

"Aw, but we already met about them!" Kirishima whined as he leaned over his desk with his fists against the wood. Kaminari, in front of the redhead, fidgeted with his pencil, "I guess, when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does make sense."

Suddenly, Bakugo slammed his hands down onto the desk and shot out of his seat with a wicked grin, "Ha, ha!" "Ugh. Just because you can't do a work study, doesn't make this fair." Vanessa crossed her arms with a pout, and Miku noticed the effect her boyfriend was leaving. "Katsuki, calm down, you're making this unfair." She scolded him with a stern glare, and the sandy blond groaned while sitting down with crossed arms.

"But..." Aizawa spoke up sternly, "Some people think we won't be able to raise strong Heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So, choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise, you won't be taking part."

At that moment, Bakugo shot up from his seat once again... but this time purely pissed. "DAMN IT!"

~*~*~*~

The next day, Wednesday, was a registered day-off school, meaning that Todoroki and Bakugo would be leaving soon for their provisional license training, since it took place on days off school...

And Miku and Vanessa decided that they wanted to sneak up on their boys.

The girls rushed to put on presentable clothes that they could at least walk around in without being judged. Miku had on a light purple T-shirt, her U.A. gym uniform pants, and her Luna (Sailor Moon) slippers. Meanwhile, Vanessa slipped on a white tank top, her U.A. gym uniform pants, and her Artemis (Sailor Moon) slippers.

While the two besties ran through the dorms to reach the two leaving students, who were just exiting the building, they spotted Kirishima, Kaminari, Mineta, and Tokoyami sitting together at one of the tables.

"Morning, boys!" Vanessa exclaimed with a wave as they bolted it right past them. "Morning, sis!" Kirishima exclaimed back with a wave that the brunette didn't see before they ran out the front doors, leaving four very confused boys.

Now standing outside, when the girls noticed the two boys walking down the pathway in front of their dorm building, they looked at each other and nodded. They made sure to stay as silent as possible as they slowly walked up to them from behind.

"You should be thankful to the teachers. You got caught fighting with Midoriya. But they're still going to let you retake the exam." Todoroki looked over to Bakugo, who had a 'kill me because I'm so annoyed' scowl on his face at the red and white haired boy's words. "Oh, will you shut it?!"

"We've got to catch up to our classmates soon." Todoroki added, but it was too much for the sandy blond, causing him to snap. "I told you to shut your damn face! And walk behind me, idi—!"

BAM!

Just like that, Miku had slapped Bakugo right through the back of his skull, causing him to fall to his knees. She had planned on tickling him to death, but seeing that he was annoying the poor dual haired boy... she realized what she had to do.

Upon seeing Miku standing over Bakugo's body with a scowl, Todoroki looked to his right to find Vanessa giving him a small smile.

"Oh." Todoroki replied in slight shock, caught off guard by her sudden appearance. Yet, he softly smiled, "Good morning, love" "Good morning, hun!" Vanessa brightly smiled back with a slight head tilt. The sun's rays were hitting her emerald eyes, causing them to sparkle like stars...

And Todoroki found himself unable to look away.

"... Ayo, Todoroki, you good?" Miku suddenly asked with a raised eyebrow, causing the dual haired boy's heart to skip a beat as he was suddenly snapped out of it. Just as he opened his mouth to defend himself, Bakugo stood up off the ground with a growl.

"What. The fuck Miku." the sandy blond glared bullets at his girlfriend as he held the back of his head where she had slapped him. He knew that his mother had taught her that move... and he HATED that it worked.

And what pissed him off even more was how she reacted: She just shrugged her arms with a playful smirk.

Before she could even register what had happened, Bakugo snatched her long ponytail and tugged her over to him, bringing her face up to his. He deathly glared into her amethyst eyes that shook with fear, as she chuckled nervously. However—

He... grinned?

"You're annoying, kitty."

"Yeah, you're annoying, kitty."

... WHAT?! Bakugo's mind snapped, both him and Miku slowly turning their heads to Vanessa who had a proud smirk on her face, her arms crossed under her breasts.

Miku's eyes shot open in utter horror. Oh no.

"What the fuck did you just say, McDrawbitch?!" The sandy blond went full-on rage on Vanessa, still gripping his girlfriend's ponytail. However, the brunette didn't seem to be hurt from his words... surprisingly, "Yes, I know I'm a bitch that draws. You don't have to spell it out for me, hedgehog."

Bakugo let go of Miku's ponytail— "What the hell did you just call me?!" Okay, is she trying to get herself killed?! Miku internally freaked the fuck out and quickly grabbed Bakugo by his arms to make sure he wouldn't blast Vanessa to ashes.

Meanwhile during all of this, Vanessa was quietly laughing to herself while Todoroki stood beside her with his classic emotionless expression. He then tapped Vanessa's shoulder to signal her, "You shouldn't call yourself that, Vanessa." He stated the fact so unemotionally but so cute in Vanessa's eyes, that it only made her giggle, which confused him.

Standing up on her tiptoes, she 'booped' him on the nose with her index finger, "You're so cute." "But I mean it—"

"You two are so annoying." Bakugo cut off Todoroki with a scoff as he started walking off, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Let's go. I don't wanna be late for that stupid class."

Todoroki stared at Bakugo in emotionless wonder, before he turned to Miku and firmly bowed, "Sorry, Yui." "It's fine, Todoroki." she reassured him as she crossed her arms.

Nodding firmly, the dual haired boy then turned back to Vanessa and kissed the top of her head, "Sorry, princess. I'll see you later after our extra classes." "Don't apologize." she sweetly replied before kissing his shoulder, "See you later, Sho."

"Behave Katsuki, alright?!" Miku yelled at the sandy blond who was already ahead. "Fine!" he snapped back, still walking off.

As Todoroki quickly caught up to his classmate, Vanessa turned to face Miku with her hands on her hips, "Dude, you're the only one that can keep him in line." "Hehe— Yeah, I know. " She snorted a chuckle with a smirk... before glaring at Vanessa in utter concern, "I swear, you're trying to get yourself killed."

Vanessa almost snorted like a pig in laughter, fortunately blocking her mouth with her hands to muffle the noise. "Bro, messing with Bakugo is so worth it, though."

... Miku stared at her best friend with a deadpan expression, "You know the only reason he won't kill you is because of me, right?" "Yep." the brunette proudly stated.

~*~*~*~

Thank God you can cover hickeys with makeup.

I say that in correlation to this story— I've never had one lmao