Heroes Rising - Chapter 2: Lost Brother

3rd Person POV

Five days have passed since Class 1-A arrived on Nabu Island and began their hero recommendations project.

Inside the agency building were currently Kaminari, Kyoka, Ochaco, Midoriya, Aoyama, Mina, Toru, Yao-Momo, Iida, Bakugo, Kirishima, Miku, and Vanessa, everyone in their hero costumes.

Kaminari, Kyoka, Ochaco, Midoriya, Aoyama, Mina, and Toru sat at desks, working on computers and answering the phones. Iida and Yao-Momo used the computers and phones in the living room. Miku, Vanessa, and Kirishima worked on the computers and phones attached to the low table, which meant they had to sit on the floor next to one another. Yet on the other side of the table, Bakugo laid back on the ground with one leg over the other and his gauntlets to the side as he read a Nabu Island guide/magazine.

"U.A. Hero Agency!" Mina happily picked up the telephone for another call with a smile, "Sure, I'll send someone right away." She nodded to herself before she put down the telephone and stood out of her seat to look at the class pikachu, "Kaminari! Head to the west district. Mr. Matsuda's battery's dead."

"Geez, again?" Kaminari lazily got out of his seat with a sigh under his breath, "Why can't the old man buy a new one already?"

"Don't complain, Denki!" Vanessa looked back at the golden blond with a scolding mother-like look in her eyes that sent shivers up Kaminari's spine, "You're everyone's favourite pikachu!" "That's right! Go get 'em, Chargebolt!" Mina cheered with a fist pumped to the sky, and Vanessa, Miku, Kyoka, Ochaco, and Midoriya followed.

"I'm on it!" Kaminari jumped with joy through the room, now regaining his positivity back due to Vanessa, Mina, and the others.

"Oui, you have reached U.A. Hero Agency, where we strive to solve all your problems with a sparkle." Aoyama answered his telephone with a wink, his chin placed on his hand and his cape flung over the chair.

"You found the lost dog?" Toru asked Koda over the telephone, who had gone out to look for the animal. "Yeah, sure did. And don't worry, its doing just fine." Koda replied through the phone. "Good work." said Toru as she checked off her written list on the notepad in front of her, "Next up is a missing parrot."

"I've helped Mrs. Tanaka with her snow cone machine." Todoroki informed Vanessa through her corded telephone. "That's great, Sho! Awesome work!" The brunette replied with a bright smile, cheery as ever. Todoroki blushed a tint pink from the other side of the phone, "However, Mrs. Tanaka asked for me to watch over the children waiting for the snow cones, and I can't get them to stop arguing with one another. So, I called you to ask for your help."

Vanessa let out a cute giggle at how adorable her boyfriend was being, "Act to them like you do to the kids at the children's hospital on our dates. Use what I've taught you." "Okay. Thank you, my love." "No worries, hun...!" Vanessa giggled cutely before she ended the call.

"No really, it's no trouble at all! Of course!" Yao-Momo grinned happily as she talked to the person on her telephone before she hung up. She looked over to Iida who sat across from her, "Hey, do you mind? It sounds like poor granny Sado threw out her back." "Right." Iida nodded sternly before he shot out of his seat and shoved his helmet over his head, "Fear not granny, I'm on the way!"

"Please! It's my little brother! I can't find him anywhere!" a little girl cried through Ochaco's telephone, and she replied with a smile, "Stay calm, okay? We can help you." The brunette put down her telephone and stood out of her seat, looking around the room, "There's a lost child in the shopping center. Is the anyone available to come with me?"

"Hard pass." Bakugo grunted, not even looking up from his book. "Come on!" Ochaco groaned a whine in a mix of shock and annoyance.

"Yeah, obviously you're real busy, Bakugo." Kirishima glanced over to his friend sarcastically before he turned to Ochaco and stood up with a bright smile, "Count me in. Let's find this kid!" "Oh yeah, and how's your dumb Quirk gonna help find anything?" Bakugo now looked up from his book to glare at the redhead, who's self esteem instantly got crushed in that moment.