Chapter 6: Battle Trial (Hero Costumes)

Miku Yui's POV

It has been a really hectic four days, but Friday has finally arrived. I know me and Vanessa should be very excited for the weekend, but we were nervous wrecks! Today was our first class with All Might.

All Might. The number one hero.

We were so nervous about what we were going to do in our first class with All Might that I lost my gaze in the back of Bakugo's spiky ash blond hair. He sat in front of Midoriya who sat next to me. Mr. Aizawa was currently teaching class until the number one hero burst through the door—

"Hello Class 1-A! I am here! To teach!" Our entire class gasped at the sight of All Might as Mr. Aizawa left the classroom and All Might took his spot. "Ok class we are going to do a Battle Trial. Go put on your hero outfits and meet me outside the school front doors. We will be walking to where your Battle Trial will be taking place since it's not that far away. Now go put on your hero outfits!"

Vanessa and I got up faster than anyone else in the class and ran to get our hero costumes. We were very excited to wear our hero costumes in public for the first time.

3rd Person POV

The two girls reached the change rooms first and finished putting on their hero costumes before everyone else.

Miku's hero costume (heels are one inch):

Vanessa's hero costume (heels are three inches):

Her hair is in a high bun held by a light green scrunchie, and her drawing supplies are attached to her belt and on her back (not visible with image).

Miku and Vanessa were the first students to arrive at the entrance which surprised All Might. "Who knew you girls would be first huh?" The three of them laughed and the two girls bowed. "I'm Vanessa Freitas and it's an honor to meet you and have you as our teacher, All Might." Vanessa said. "I'm Miku Yui and we hope we can be amazing students, sir." Miku added.

All Might simply laughed which confused the two girls. "No need to be so formal, Young Freitas and Young Yui. I'm just your teacher after all!" He told them while letting out his signature pose. Soon, the rest of their classmates had arrived and everyone headed out for a training building near the school.