Two Heroes - Chapter 5: Boys To The Rescue!

3rd Person POV

The group gasped when the door on the other side of the large storage room opened to reveal an entire army of robot centuries, and they began to panic when the robots activated.

"A trap?!" Iida questioned, just as Midoriya stepped forward, "Let's go, Iida—!" "Wait a sec...!" Melissa quickly intercepted, causing everyone to look at the panicked girl. "We can't damage these servers... It could affect the island's security system...!"

Robots now landed on the ground from the higher levels. Mineta took a step back in fear, "How many of these things are there?!" "Way too many." Miku scoffed, her hands clenched in fists at her sides, ready to brace herself.

"We can handle these machines while protecting the servers." Yaoyorozu said as she bent over on her knees and began to create a big cannon from her back. "Midoriya, go...! Take Melissa and see if you can find a different route...!" Iida ordered his friend as he placed the dumbified Kaminari on the ground before readying himself to use his engines.

"We'll leave it to them. Come on!" Midoriya signaled Melissa, who watched him run off. Melissa grunted as she turned to the two brunettes and tall girl, "Ochaco, Miku, Vanessa, you should come with us, too!" "B-But the robots—" Vanessa said worryingly, then Miku, "We need to help—"

"Do it. They may need you." Their class president interrupted them with a stern look on his face. The girls nodded and ran off with Midoriya, trusting their class representative's judgement.

~*~*~*~

The five now ran down another massive hallway, but then Midoriya suddenly turned back from where they originally came with a concerned gasp. "Deku! You can't stop! Run! If we all get caught here, Iida and the others did that for nothing!" Uraraka exclaimed, causing Midoriya to grunt. "Everyone... please be safe!" Vanessa hummed loudly in response and Miku also grunted.

When she focused her emerald eyes on looking ahead, Vanessa accidentally tripped on her own two feet. Her paranoia kicking in, she panicked if she had dropped something, but ultimately... she didn't even hesitate to not look back.

Due to the situation they were in, she chose to ignore her paranoia for the sake of her classmates. 'Can't stop and look back' as Uraraka had said.

~*~*~*~

"What is this?" Midoriya questioned when they reached the lower section of the roof. There were five pole walls, one on each end and the last in the middle. In between the metal poles, there were many huge fans. "The wind power generator." Melissa answered as she led the four student heroes. "So what are we doing here?" asked Midoriya again.

"There are more robots in the tower, probably just waiting there for a chance to ambush us. But if we climb to the top from here, we'll avoid them. There's an emergency exit we can enter." The other teens looked up at one of the tall fan towers, and managed to spot the small, emergency exit Melissa had pointed out.

"All the way up there?" The green head awed, while Melissa turned to face Uraraka. The blonde clenched a fist to her heart, her wrist trembling and thus her entire hand, "But we have Ochaco. Your Quirk makes anything you touch weightless, right? So, this should be easy..." Midoriya, Miku, and Vanessa glanced at Uraraka who nodded determinedly, "Leave it to me...!"

Uraraka held up her hands, "Melissa, hang on to Deku." "Okay!" Melissa held onto Midoriya by his shoulders as Uraraka pressed one hand to the back of Melissa's shoulder and the other to the back of Midoriya's shoulder, using her Quirk on them. With a, "Go!" she sent them floating up into the sky to reach the emergency exit.

"Alright." Uraraka reassured herself, as Vanessa gently smiled. "Good work, Uraraka." Uraraka's eyes widened for a split second at the sudden compliment, but she smiled sweetly. "Thanks—"