Chapter 73: The Big Three

3rd Person POV

The next day, Vanessa was ordered by Recovery Girl to stay in the school infirmary with her. She was incredibly afraid of missing class and the lessons, but Todoroki reassured her that he'd take down extra notes for her and teach her what they missed that day.

And just like that, three days had passed. Unlike Bakugo, who still had one day of house arrest remaining, Midoriya was let free.

When Miku and Vanessa sat at their desks while casually chatting, Midoriya suddenly barged through the door. The green haired stood at the door, bowing with Bakugo-white-like eyes, "Guys!! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!!"

"No sweat, Deku! Thanks for your hard work!" Ochaco burst at the boy in excitement. Jiro stepped to the brunette's side with a weirded-out expression, "All he did was vacuum. And what's with those steam nostrils?"

Ignoring Jiro, Midoriya immediately ran to Iida's desk, "Iida!! I'm sorry!! I really disappointed you!!" "Right! Well, I'm glad you learned from your mistakes. Follow the rules from now on." Iida replied, shocked by his friend's abnormal behaviour.

Midoriya then rushed in front of Miku's desk, bowing immensely, "Yui!! I'm sorry I caused you to be mad at me for fighting Kacchan that night!! Please forgive me!!" With a sigh, she crossed her arms against her chest and looked up at the boy with a deadly glare, "Sure."

As Midoriya exclaimed how he had to make up for lost time, which really pumped Kirishima, Vanessa scooted her chair over to her best friend and elbowed her arm, "Looks like Bakugo's rubbing a bad influence on you." Miku shrieked with a blush, instantly snapping at the short brunette.

"What?! He isn't!"

"He is."

"No, he isn't...!"

"He is."

"He isn—"

"Time to take your seats, everyone." The girls immediately stop the bickering once they heard their teacher's stern voice. In an instant, everyone scattered to their seats.

Aizawa now stood up behind his podium, "Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail." Unexpectedly, Aizawa turned his head to the closed door, "Come on in." and the door slid open. "Here to tell you how work studies differ from internships are some people who've gone out there and experienced it all. They're taking time out of their busy schedules to be here, so give them your full attention."

All the students of 1-A gasped as three students walked in... especially Midoriya, since he had recognized the first person who had walked in.

The first, a boy, had a golden mohawk with sharp golden eyebrows and large dark blue orbs for eyes. He was tall and very muscular, and training scars were all over his arms that were positioned in a brawl-like pose at his chest.

The second, a girl, had very long periwinkle hair that went down to her kneecaps with curls at the ends. She had bangs over her forehead and sides of her head that wrapped into curls. Her eyes were a dull blue that held pure curiosity, and her arms were linked together behind her back.

The third, a boy, had spiky indigo hair with long bangs that were between his eyes and on the outside of them. His eyes were small indigo orbs that didn't dare look anyone in the eye. He had his hands in his pockets, his posture was slouched, and his head fell to face the ground.

"Out of all the students at U.A., these are the top three reigning third-years..." Once the three upperclassmen stood up to Aizawa's side, he spoke up once more.