Chapter 110: Playing Dress-Up

3rd Person POV

It was almost seven in the morning on this snowy Sunday morning in early December... and Miku and Vanessa were currently sneaking downstairs to the dorm entrance, being as quiet as possible just in case Iida was awake.

The two best friends wanted to see off Bakugo and Todoroki, who were going to their final provisional license class. And hopefully, later at 6:00 p.m., they would arrive back to 1-A Alliance with their licenses.

Vanessa had on a light pink hoodie, aqua green leggings, and her Artemis (Sailor Moon) slippers. She also had her hair up in a high ponytail tied together by an aqua green scrunchie.

Meanwhile, Miku wore one of Bakugo's black skull shirts, black leggings, and her Luna (Sailor Moon) slippers, her hair in its usual style.

"Katsuki!" Miku called out to her boyfriend when she, along with Vanessa, spotted Bakugo just about to exit the dorm building with Todoroki. They both had on their school uniforms and their backpacks, with their hero costume briefcases in hand.

"Hm?" Todoroki mumbled subconsciously as he looked back upon hearing Miku's voice... and his eyes widened firmly when he noticed his love next to her. Bakugo glared back at the two, also surprised to see them.

"What are you—" "Heeeey~!" Miku cut off Bakugo's grunt when she jumped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. She was full of utter excitement... which was starting to tick him off since it was so early in the morning. Regardless of his annoyance, he sucked it up and moved his hand up to place it on top of her head.

Meanwhile, Vanessa had finally made her way over to Todoroki. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, all the while having a soft smile on his lips. "What are you guys doing here?" He curiously asked his love, before looking over to Miku who was holding onto Bakugo.

"Well, Vanessa wanted to come and wish you guys good luck...!" She smiled brightly just as Bakugo looked down and noticed what Miku was wearing, "Why are you wearing my damn shirt again?" He completely ignored her statement, and she looked back up at him with a bright smile still on her lips, "So I'll have a piece of you here with me while you're gone...!"

Bakugo scoffed with a raised eyebrow, "... That's cringy as shit." "Eh, I don't care." Miku shrugged before quickly planting another kiss on his cheek.

"We really should get going." Todoroki spoke up, and even though nobody wanted to admit it, he was 100% correct. "Alreadyyyy?" Miku whined, pouting her lips and sulking her shoulders like a toddler. Bakugo scoffed with a small smirk, "Yeah, you big baby." He ruffled the top of her head and fixed his book bag strap.

Todoroki leaned down and brushed his lips against Vanessa's, before also kissing the top of her head and stepping back to Bakugo's side. "Good luck!" Vanessa shouted, waving off to the two who started walking down the front steps. Todoroki looked around and waved off to the two girls, although his eyes were locked with the emerald orbs of his love, a soft smile on his lips. Without looking back, Bakugo held out his hand to say 'bye' as well.

Since it was really cold, Miku quickly shut the door and turned to her best friend, "Sooo... what now?" Vanessa shrugged in response as she looked around the place. Her eyes then landed on one of the common room sofas, "Up for some Project Sekai?" She pointed her right thumb back to the sofa, and Miku nodded enthusiastically.

~*~*~*~

After Miku and Vanessa played some online matches on Project Sekai together on their phones for about an hour, their classmates started coming into the common room.

"IT'S SNOWIIING!!" Kirishima screamed in both pure joy and aggression, running alongside Mineta to the entrance door as he tugged his shirt off, "MIND OVER MATTER! YOU CAN ALWAYS DRY YOURSELF OFF WITH A TOWEL!"