Chapter 2 In the City

When we arrived at the gate of the family home, we stood on the roadside waiting for the shuttle bus. There were two people from the family home waiting for the bus next to us. When they saw Xie Yun coming, they asked, "Is Xiaoyun feeling better?"

"Hello, aunt, I'm much better."

"That's good. If you have any work, just tell your aunt to help you do it. Don't tire yourself out."

"Okay, thank you, auntie"

"Thank you, get in the car when it's here."

At this time, the shuttle bus arrived. I got on the shuttle bus and paid the 5 cent fare. I found a seat by the window and sat down, looking out the window.

The aunt I spoke to just now is the wife of my father's comrade-in-arms. She saw her father twice after her parents died. Several aunts also came, as did my father's comrades and leaders.

After almost 20 minutes, the car arrived at Li. The road was quite bumpy and bumpy, and now I am very glad that I didn't get car sick. After getting off the car, I said hello to my aunt and went to the house to find a place. Found the house after asking two people.

Looking at the small courtyard in front of her, Xie Yun felt happy. This courtyard would be valuable in the future. He took out the key and opened the door. He went in and looked at the furniture in each room. There were several bundles of firewood and a stack of briquettes in the woodshed. There was a layer of dust in the bedroom and kitchen. There was a well and a small vegetable garden in the yard, and the toilet was in a corner of the yard. It is now July and some vegetables have been planted in the ground. During this time, no one has been taking care of it, and many weeds have grown up.

I took a basin and a rag out, filled a basin of water from the well, and started cleaning.

An hour later, Xie Yun straightened up and looked at the cleaned room, feeling comfortable. When the pensioner's hair came down, she would find a car to pull her things over and leave.

He raised his hand and saw that it was already noon. He grabbed a portion of Malatang and a bowl of rice and started eating. Malatang is still so delicious, thanks to her love of eating in her previous life. When she saw something delicious, she would buy more and save it in the storage space. Now she can just take it out if she wants to eat it. When she has time, she also makes more and saves it in the storage space. stored in space.

After eating, I removed the weeds in the vegetable field and picked some green vegetables, and then started eating. We got on the shuttle bus to the station. We didn't meet the two aunts this time.

We went home directly after arriving at the station. After lying on the bed for a while, I started to make dinner. I simply made something to eat and let others see you open the fire. After dinner, I went to the space to soak in the hot springs before going out to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, washed up, and made some preserved egg and lean meat porridge, mixed with spinach, took some pickles, and boiled some hard-boiled eggs. I made more of everything except the pickles, leaving the rest of the meal. are placed in the space.

Just after finishing the meal, there was a knock on the door. Xie Yun hurriedly opened the door and saw three soldiers who had passed the exam. Seeing that they were her father's leader and comrade-in-arms, Uncle Wang, she quickly opened the door and invited them in.

Uncle Wang looked at Xie Yun and remembered Xie Yun's father, his eyes were a little red. This time they came to give Xie Yun a pension, a total of 3,000 yuan. Since Xie Yun hadn't matured yet, they fought for her again. Starting from this month, she will receive 30 yuan and 30 kilograms of food every month. The tickets also include some non-staple food coupons and two industrial coupons, which have been issued [Xie Yuncheng].

Generally speaking, there is no such thing, but Xie Yun didn't know that her father also saved a big leader during this mission, so these big leaders fought for them.

Xie Yun thanked Uncle Wang and the leader with tears in her eyes. The leader said that if she had any problems, she could tell them and they would try their best to help her solve it. Xie Yun said thank you to the leader that she has nothing to do now. After the leader left, Uncle Wang asked her, "Xiaoyun, what are your plans for the future? You have graduated from high school now. Uncle Wang can help you find out which factories are recruiting workers, or have you thought about looking for a job for a while? The leader said this You can stay in the house first."

"Thank you, Uncle Wang. My parents are martyrs. I also want to respond to the country's call and work hard for the country's construction."

"You want to become an educated youth? Xiaoyun, your idea is good, but you are still a child. I am not saying that being an educated youth is not good, but being an educated youth will be very hard and tiring. You may not be able to return to the city for a long time."

"Uncle Wang, I know everything you said. I am not afraid of hard work. Although I am still young, I also want to contribute to the construction of the country."

"Xiaoyun, please think about it carefully."

"Uncle Wang, I have thought about it in the past two days. My parents are heroes and I can't hold my parents back. I also want to be a person who is responsible for the country." Well, although I am very lazy physically, My thinking is very progressive

"If you really decide to go to the countryside, uncle, see if you can find someone to find a better place for you."

"Uncle Wang, I want to go to Black Province."

"It's too cold in Xiaoyunhei Province. You have to think carefully. The winter there is much colder than here. You will get frostbite if you are not careful."

"Uncle Wang, I have thought about it. I can wear thicker clothes when I get there. I will sign up today and start preparing the things I need when I go to the countryside."

"I'll sign up with you today, and then I'll get you some cotton and ask your aunt to make you thicker cotton clothes, trousers and bedding."

"No, Uncle Wang. I'll buy some cotton and cloth myself, and then I'll ask my aunt to teach me how to make it." She really doesn't know how to make clothes. In modern times, she always buys them in cash, and she didn't expect that she could travel through time. The original owner didn't know how to make clothes either.

"Don't argue with me about this. Just follow my example when your aunt does it. I'll go back first. I'll pick you up early. Just wait for me at home." After saying that, Uncle Wang got up and went out. .

"Uncle Wang, I've been waiting for you for a long time." He walked Uncle Wang to the door. When he saw Uncle Wang going home, he closed the door and went back to the house.

Now that the house is still open for living, we can put all the things that we don't have in the space. The beds, wardrobes, water tanks, etc. should all be placed in the house in the city. Leave the leftover food and seasonings in the space. Bring some bacon to Uncle Wang's house, and take the pickles and dried vegetables at home to Uncle Wang's house. She still likes to eat fresh.

When you go to the countryside and check out the situation, it's best to live on your own, so you can do whatever you want and eat whatever you want. It would be too inconvenient to live together.

I read a novel a while ago where everyone lived together in Datongpu and ate from a big pot, and there was no privacy. It was scary to think about it.

After packing up my things for a while, I took out all the tickets to see what they were. I put all the local ones and those that were about to expire and they will be finished in the next few days.

There are also some national ones that I will put aside first and wait for them to arrive. Time to take it out. There is also space for all the documents at home. All the things I had passed away were collected and kept as souvenirs.

I looked at the clock and it was almost one o'clock. I had a quick lunch and then went back to the house and lay down on the bed to take a nap. It was already past 4pm when I woke up. It was such a good sleep.

I don't want to make dinner anymore, so just eat it in space. After entering the space, I first collected all the grains, vegetables, fruits and eggs with my thoughts, and then planted them on the ground. After collecting a batch of fish, shrimps and crabs from the lake, we returned to the house and started eating.