Chapter 94 Look at Grandpa

"You can draw so well even if you don't know how to draw. It's already very impressive." Sister Zhao gave Xie Yun a thumbs up.

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Sister Zhao, please stop praising me. I still have a lot to learn from you."

The director also heard the news. After reading the newspaper, he came to praise Xie Yun.

The director said: "This is a good job. You can continue to do the next one. From now on, you will be responsible for this."

"Good director, I promise to complete the task."

Later, Xie Yun began to observe the workshop again and visited others.

Now the workers in the factory are proud to be visited by Xie Yun and write a blackboard report. Anyone who is on the blackboard report is worthy of bragging.

Xie Yun also carefully visited the traces of each person to be written about, and tried her best to write every manuscript well when writing.

She also learned a lot of useful things during the visit, but a month later, Liu Jiaojiao, who was originally responsible for writing the blackboard newspaper, came.

Seeing that it was Xie Yun doing her job, she even said thank you to Xie Yun.

Until the director came and told her to arrange other work for her, her face immediately changed.

"Director, I'm doing a good job. You can't ask for leave for me. Just give my job to someone else."

"Xiao Liu, you have very good abilities. I also want to give you room to develop, so that's why I did this." The director said seriously

"Really? Director, you're not fooling me, are you?" Liu Jiaojiao looked at the director suspiciously.

"Xiao Liu, do you think I am that kind of person? I just feel that you are not capable of doing this."

"Ting, director, tell me, what do you want me to do?"

"Xiao Liu, come to my office and I will explain it to you in detail."

As the director said this, he led Liu Jiaojiao into the office. After a while, he saw Liu Jiaojiao coming out with a smile on her face.

Seeing Xie Yun, she smiled and said to Xie Yun, "Xie, if you don't understand anything, just come and ask me. Don't be embarrassed to ask."

"Okay, thank you, Sister Liu. If you don't understand, I'll tell you." Xie Yun was a little confused. It's amazing how the director deceived her.

She has been here for such a long time, but she has never found any job in the union that can make people so happy.

If you don't understand, then you don't want to think about how love is. Just let her do her own thing well.

She now writes a blackboard newspaper, which changes every week, so she is still very busy every day.

The four little ones have also adapted to their new home. They play wildly in the yard every day and have to change their clothes twice every day.

Every day I see a row of children's clothes in her yard, all of which are the same.

Xie Yun doesn't care about the child, as long as he doesn't eat randomly.

Every day before the children go to bed, Xie Yun tells stories to them. Children love hearing stories the most. Although they sometimes don't understand, they listen to them honestly.

He was busy like this until autumn. On this day, Xie Yun received a letter from his uncle, telling him some family matters.

Later, I said that my cousin was getting married, and the wedding was scheduled for the beginning of next month.