Chapter 48 Lively

I didn't... um... you... um..."

When the two of them came out and returned to the house, it was past midnight. Xie Yun only thought about coming out in confusion, and then fell asleep.

When Qin Zahao saw that he had come out of the space, he quickly spread the quilt and hugged his wife into the bed. It was so exciting, he had to take it easy.

Qin Zahao calmed down for a long time, but in the end he only thought of the most important thing, which was that he could take a bath in the Yuanyang Hot Spring with his wife in the space.

In the past, the two of them didn't dare to make too much noise at night. Although it was a private house, they were afraid of being heard by the neighbors if they were too loud. But they were not afraid in this space. They could do whatever they wanted, and no matter how loud they made, they were not afraid of being heard. .

Well, it's nice to have space.

If Xie Yun knew that Qin Zahao only thought of this benefit, I wonder if you had any idea of ​​​​beating Qin Zahao.

Qin Zahao went to bed late and got up early the next morning to exercise. He thought that he must maintain a good figure, but his wife was greedy for her body.

When Xie Yun got up, she felt that her body was no longer hers. Her whole body was sore and her legs were still shaking when she got off the kang. She was such a beast

After washing up hard, I saw Qin Zahao coming over, "My wife, I've already prepared breakfast. I'll take you to eat."

After saying that, he reached out to hug Xie Yun, but Xie Yun didn't say no. It was all Qin Zahao's fault, so he should hug her.

After eating, Xie Yun went back to rest on the kang, while Qin Zahao cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes.

After everything was cleaned up, he returned to the room and looked at Xie Yun and said, "My wife, why don't you stay at home for a day?"

"No, I'm much better now, let's go."

Qin Zahao took Xie Yun to work on a bicycle. Xie Yun walked slowly when she walked in, otherwise she was afraid that others would see it.

When we got to the office, Aunt Liu hadn't come yet. Xie Yun returned to her seat and started reading.

After a while, Liu Xuemei and the others also came, greeted each other and started chatting again for the day.

While they were chatting, they heard the noise outside. They looked at each other, got up and opened the door and came out. They saw the office at the other end of the corridor and there were people inside and outside.

There was an old woman outside crying with snot and tears, and she was slapping her thighs while crying.

"Oh my God, we are not allowed to live anymore. What are we going to do in the future?"

The little secretary of the meeting pulled her next to her and said: "Mother-in-law, if you have anything to do, get up and tell me. It's useless to cry and shout. You have to explain the matter to us clearly, and then we can take a look. Can I help you?"

After some convincing, he pulled the old lady up and sat on a chair, and poured her a glass of water. Along with the old lady came a middle-aged woman and a little girl.

The middle-aged woman was also crying beside her, while the little girl stood there with her head down, weeping silently.

"Boss, you have to make the decision for us. My second son works here. My second daughter-in-law died a long time ago, leaving me as my little granddaughter with no one to take care of her."

"My son said he was busy and had no time to take care of it, so he asked me to take care of it. I agreed. After all, she is my granddaughter and I can't ignore it. But then he married a widow from your company and started to ignore us."

"I don't have anything to say about this. I am a stepmother after all. I can just raise the child while I am still alive. But the man who killed Qian Yu actually found a husband for my granddaughter. The man was older than her father and he was an old man who beat his wife to death. widower."

"Just because the man can give her a gift of two hundred yuan, she is going to sell my granddaughter so that the man who kills her can use the money to marry her son."

The old lady cried while talking, and everyone was very angry when they heard this.

"Then his father won't care about him?" A clerk asked at this time.

"His father is also a black-hearted man. He listens to the widow in everything. He doesn't give her any pension money or money to raise the children, and even sells the children."

Hui Ren also came and said, "Xiao Wang, please call this aunt's son and daughter-in-law."

Officer Xiao Wang agreed, "Hey, okay," then looked at the old lady and asked, "Mother-in-law, what are the names of your son and daughter-in-law, and which workshop are they in?"

"My son's name is Feng Dagang and he is from the second workshop, and the widow's name is Li Mei and she is from the warehouse."

After Mr. Wang left, everyone comforted the old lady for a while when they saw her crying. After a while, Feng Dagang and Li Mei came. As soon as they saw the old lady, they quickly said: "Mom, why are you here? Let's go." Let's go home and talk about something."

Li Mei knew she was a loser as soon as she saw this posture, and quickly pulled the old lady to leave. The old lady ignored her and threw her hand away.

Li Mei quickly winked at Feng Dagang and asked him to persuade the old lady that if things got too big here, she would be doomed.

Yuhui Ren looked at them and asked, "Are you Feng Dagang and Li Mei?"

"Yes, we are Feng Dagang and Li Mei."

"Then do you two know them?"

"I know, this is my mother, sister-in-law, and my daughter." Feng Dagang replied.

"Your mother said that you don't give your family a penny, nor support the elderly nor the children. When your daughter grows up, you will find her an older widower than you in exchange for money to give your stepson a wife. This is true. "

When Feng Dagang heard this, his face turned red with shame, he lowered his head and said nothing.

As soon as Li Mei heard this, she quickly said: "It's not that we don't give him any money, it's that his family is in trouble and really can't afford the money."

"Besides, although the husband she found for her is a bit older, he knows how to care for others."

The old lady jumped up when she heard this. "You fart, why don't you marry me if you know how much you care for me? You have raised my granddaughter for a day? Or you spent a penny to raise her. What right do you have to find a husband for her?" "

Ren also said: "What difficulties does your family have? You have two jobs, and your son is still a temporary worker. If it's still difficult like this, then other families are living on the wind."

"Feng Dagang, let me ask you, have you ever given money to your family? Have you ever raised your daughter?"

"No"

"You have neither given me any money nor taken care of you. How can you afford to look after your in-laws? Do you know that it is illegal for you to do this? If you don't take care of the old ones, you won't take care of the young ones either. Do you still deserve to be a human being?"

Feng Dagang couldn't even lift his head after being told by Ren. Li Mei wanted to speak next to him, but was stopped by Ren. "Okay, don't quibble here anymore. We will have a meeting with the leadership team to study you." Regarding the matter, I will inform you of the result."

When the old lady heard this, she quickly said: "Boss, we are not going anywhere. We are waiting for you here. After you have studied it, tell us so that we can go back to the countryside."

Ren Yi heard this and said: "Okay, we will have a meeting now. Xiao Wang, please stay here with Auntie and the others."

After talking about the meeting, I left.