Chapter 28 Engaged

Aunt Yang and the team leader's wife also arrived quite early. They originally wanted to come over and help with the work, but at first glance, everything was done. They didn't need to do anything, so they just sat down and chatted with Xie Yun.

At around 8 o'clock in the morning, Qin Minghao and Qin Yan came on bicycles, with things hanging on the handlebars. After entering the room, Qin Yi took Xie Yun's hand and asked for help. Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun from the side and said nothing.

In fact, Xie Yun was also a little nervous. Aunt Yang and the captain's wife praised Qin Minghao, so Qin Biao praised Xie Yun. After praising each other for a while, Qin Biao said: "Xiao Yun is still young, so I thought about getting engaged first." I'll get married when Xiaoyun is old."

The brigade captain's wife said: "As long as they are young and in love, it will be fine."

Qin Yan and Xie Yun said: "Although you are the only one in your family, you must have what you should have. I think I got engaged today.

After you get married, you will follow Minghao, and we old people will not follow you either." Just live your own life together."

When Aunt Yang heard this, she smiled and said, "It's hard to find such a naughty mother-in-law even with a lantern."

After a few people talked, Xie Yun went to the kitchen to work. Qin Minghao saw it and quickly followed him to help.

When he got to the kitchen and saw that everything was ready, Qin Minghao sat down to light the fire.

While lighting the fire, he looked at Xie Yun and thought to himself, his wife really said, "I got the photo of Yun Yun back and will give it to you later."

Xie Yun replied while cooking: "

Xie Yun fried two vegetables, took out the chicken that had been stewed in the morning, put the stewed pig's trotters on the plate, and mixed two more vegetables.

After the dishes were cooked, they were delivered to the main room. The steamed noodles and steamed buns were also placed in a basin and placed on the table.

Everyone enjoyed this meal, and what Xie Yun cooked was really delicious.

After the meal, the table was cleared, tea was made and everyone started chatting again. Qin Ye said: "Xiaoyun, this bracelet is my engagement gift to you. There will be others when we get married." As he spoke, Qin Ye took out two gold bracelets wrapped in a handkerchief from his pocket. He took Xie Yun's hand and put it on Xie Yun's hand.

"It's true." The more Qin Yan looked at it, the more he looked at it. The longer he looked, the more he looked when he put on the bracelet.

"Thank you, auntie," Xie Yun said shyly.

Aunt Yang and the captain's wife opened their eyes wide when they saw such a big pair of gold bracelets. I asked, "How much does this cost? This is still an engagement, not a wedding gift." But I am also really happy for Xie Yun, which proves that her husband's family really likes her.

Ten yuan is too much for a wedding here. Even in the city, weddings are said to be three big things, but in fact they only buy one. Those who buy two are considered rich.

"I just like you as a child. If you weren't old enough now, I would have held your wedding right now." Qin Yan took Xie Yun's hand, looked at Xie Yun and said with a smile.

Xie Yun lowered her head shyly and said, "Auntie, I'm still young, so this matter is not urgent."

A few people talked for a while before Qin Yi and Qin Minghao left. They sent away Qin Yi's captain's wife and Aunt Yang. They talked to Xie Yun for a while and praised Qin Minghao.