Chapter 33 Treasure Map

When Qin Minghao heard Xie Yun say that he wanted to cry, he was moved by his wife's actions. Some people are willing to kill people and seize treasures just for money, but my daughter-in-law can save the money. She is really great.

"Daughter-in-law, do you plan to do it yourself?"

"You go ahead, I don't want to cause trouble." Her life now is very boring. She goes to work every day to have a love affair, and then goes to the scrap collection station to hunt for treasures. What a boring life it is.

Besides, it was in the deep mountains of the south, and the place was famous for poisonous insects and snakes. She had a few lives to go in. She was scared just thinking about it, so she had better behave.

After speaking, he looked at his watch and said, "It's past lunch break. You should go to work quickly."

Qin Minghao looked at the time and saw that it was already late. He didn't get to hold his wife in his arms today. What a loss. I still had to go to work, so I quickly hugged my wife and gave her a deep kiss before leaving.

After Qin Minghao left, Xie Yun also went back to the house to collect food in the space. There are no more vegetables grown in the space now, but there were still many grown in the past. Now all the crops are grown in the fields. After harvesting, I keep some for myself and sell the rest.

A lot of fruits have been collected and put away. Some fruits cannot be sold here and can only be collected. The harvested aquatic products have also been put away, and some livestock can be sold, so a lot has been saved.

And her skin now is so tender that it can be broken, and there are no pores at all.You were beautiful when you were born, and you are even more beautiful now. That is to say, she is a homebody, her fiancé is also great, and she has a backing, otherwise she doesn't know what will happen to her.

Xie Yun herself knows this, so she doesn't go out unless necessary. In winter, she covers her eyes only when she goes out.

Qin Minghao contacted his superiors and told them about the treasure map. The superiors told them to find it for them, and Qin Minghao arranged it.

When I came back in the evening, I saw Xie Yun making rice. After dinner, the two of them went out to watch a movie.

The two of them were watching a movie this time. Qin Minghao bought melon seeds and soda for Xie Yun. While watching the movie, Qin Minghao peeled melon seeds for Xie Yun. Xie Yun looked at it very seriously. Today's movie actors are very good at acting. Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun seriously, and the more he watched, the more he liked it.

After watching the movie, the two of them strolled home. When he arrived at home, Qin Minghao hugged Xie Yun and said, "I picked up the stuff. If it turns out to be true, you will definitely be rewarded by the boss."

Xie Yun "It's up to you"

Qin Minghao: "Daughter-in-law, your birthday is in March. Before then, choose a date to go to your house to hire someone."

Xie Yun said: "Okay"

"My mother will come then"

Xie Yun said: "If auntie comes, just get the certificate in the first two days, and we will be together."

When Qin Minghao heard this, he thought for a while and said, "Daughter-in-law, you said we should wait for my mother to come and get the certificate. When will the wedding be held?"

After saying that, he looked at Xie Yun cautiously. Xie Yun smiled when she saw him like that. This man had already received the certificate from him, so she could not hold a wedding with him.