Chapter 67 Party 2

Wang Shengqi put two prawns in her bowl. When Wang Chunhua saw that they were not peeled off, she said, "Peel the skins off and give them to me."

Wang Shengyi was also angry, wondering what was going on with this bitch and how she was looking for trouble.

Wang Shengqi took the bowl over, peeled the two shrimps, ate the shrimp meat, and pushed the skins to Wang Chunhua.

"Then, you want the skin. You are really weird. Everyone wants shrimp meat, but you want the shrimp skin."

Wang Chunhua looked at the bowl in front of her and was so angry that she didn't send it away.

"Wang Shengqi, you did it on purpose?"

"What did you do on purpose? What did I do on purpose?"

"How could you eat the meat and give me the skin?"

"Didn't you ask me to give you the skin? I gave it to you and you were angry. Why are you so difficult to take care of?" Wang Shengqi was no longer willing.

"I asked you to peel off the skin because I wanted you to give me the meat, not the skin." Wang Chunhua shouted angrily at Wang Shengyi.

Wang Shengqi also said angrily: "You want me to do this and that for you even if you have a meal? How old are you and you still don't have long hands?"

"Why can't you do what others can do? Look at what others do, and then look at how you do it." Wang Chunhua pointed at Wang Shengyi and said.

Wang Shengyi also said angrily: "How can you compare with others? Have you ever been able to compare with them? You look like what they look like. How gentle they are, and you look like the wronged child."

"Why do you have a crush on me and feel bad about me?"

"I don't feel good about you at all"

"If I'm not good, you can only marry me."

"If it weren't for your family's dirty tricks, how could I marry you?" Wang Shengqi got angry when he talked about this.

It turns out that Wang Shengqi has someone he likes. Before he even started to confess his feelings, he tricked Wang Chunhua into plotting against him.

Now is still a special period, so I can only recognize it by pinching my nose.

That day was also the day for their gathering. He had agreed to come, but Wang Chunhua insisted on following him. She cried and made a fuss when he refused, saying that there was someone outside and there was no other way to bring him here.

Unexpectedly, after arriving, he started to act like a monster. Anyway, several friends knew what was going on with Yu, so he was not afraid of embarrassment.

As soon as Lao Yuan saw that there was a quarrel, he started to start a fight. After all, he came to his house.

Wang Chunhua is the kind of person who can act like a monster even if you ignore her. There are quarrels and fights, and there is no end to them.

"Anyone who uses dirty tricks will be the one who takes advantage of them."

Wang Shengqi said sarcastically: "You look like you, you are not even qualified to carry shoes for the woman I like."

Wang Chunhua sounded like she was going crazy. "Do you dare to tell me who the woman you like is? You will never think about it again in this life. You will never get rid of me in this life."

Wang Shengqi said: "If you like it, eat it or leave."

Xie Yun had already held Xiao Xuanxuan far away at this time, so she didn't want to accidentally hurt them.

Qin Zahao also stood in front of his daughter-in-law to protect her. Lao Yuan persuaded her for a long time. Finally, Wang Shengqi became silent, while Wang Chunhua was still chattering there.

Only Xiao Xuanxuan was full during this meal, and everyone else didn't eat the rest.

Wang Shengqi saw that Wang Chunhua was still talking there, so he got up angrily and left.

When Wang Chunhua saw Wang Shengqi getting up and leaving, she quickly followed him. She was afraid that Wang Shengqi would really find another woman, so she followed him every day, which was a disguised form of supervision.

After they left, Lao Yuan said: "I'll heat up the food and eat it."

"No need, Lao Yuan, we've almost eaten."

The men stopped eating when they saw that the women and children had almost eaten. After chatting for a while, everyone left.

Little Xuanxuan didn't want to follow her father yet, so she kept saying, "Pretty sister, come to my house. I have delicious and fun things at home. Pretty sister, come to my house."

In the end, her father forced her to take her away. When Xie Yun said goodbye to her, he also put a pocket of White Rabbit toffee in her pocket.

When he said goodbye to Lao Yuan and the others and went home, Qin Zahao talked to Xie Yun about Wang Shengqi and Wang Chunhua while they were walking on the road.

It turns out that Wang Shengqi likes a girl from their factory, and Wang Chunhua's brother is also from their factory. Wang Chunhua's family wants Wang Chunhua to marry well so that she can help the family.

They then targeted Wang Shengqi, who was a team leader himself, his father was the deputy factory director, and his mother was the director of the Women's Federation.

After they found the target, Wang Chunhua and her brother deliberately approached Wang Shengqi. Wang Shengqi was thinking about being in a unit, so she took no precautions.

After the two got acquainted, one day Wang Chunhua's brother asked Wang Shengqi to do him a favor and help deliver things to his house, which he couldn't finish by himself.

Wang Shengyi didn't think too much and helped Wang Chunhua send his brother home.

After delivering the things, Wang Chunhua's mother poured water for them to drink. Wang Shengyi fainted after drinking the water.

When he woke up again, he was woken up and saw him and Wang Chunhua lying on the bed. He and Wang Chunhua were still disheveled.

But Wang Chunhua's mother led several neighbors at the door. Wang Chunhua's mother was crying there, while the neighbors who came pointed.

Wang Chunhua said that Wang Shengqi was acting like a gangster to her, and she would sue Wang Shengqi if he didn't marry her