Chapter 142: Parents are called upon again

"you......"

"You said no, so you gave me the medicine, so he has to marry you." Liu Quan spoke again.

Xie Yun also looked at Liu Quan's stepmother with surprise on her face. She really didn't think about it (ah, that's bad enough).

"Don't talk nonsense." Liu Quan's stepmother's expression immediately changed. Now her face could be used as a palette.

Xie Yun looked at her like that and wondered how blind a man could be to marry her.

According to what Liu Quan said, her sister was also eyeing someone else, and that person was really unlucky.

She just didn't know who her sister was targeting. If she knew, she really wanted to give him a heads up.

"I'm not talking nonsense. Everything I said is true, teacher." Liu Quan looked at the teacher aggrievedly. Everything he said was true, so why do you call him nonsense.

I didn't expect that [Teacher Wang is also a cheerful person and speaks directly.

"Classmate Liu Quan, some emotions are bad. You can't imitate them. Otherwise, you will imitate them and be bad."

"Just like the love you have for a day, the schoolbag belongs to someone else. If someone else touches you, you can touch it. If others don't allow you to touch it, you can't touch it."

"But the stepmother said..."

"Don't listen to your stepmother, that's wrong. We have to be good people. That's not good people's love. If we do something wrong, we have to apologize to others. You apologize to Xie Ning."

Liu Quan looked at Teacher Wang and then at his stepmother. Teacher Wang directly covered his face.

"Student Liu Quan, don't go see her. What she's doing is wrong. You can't learn from her."

"How can you, a teacher, teach children?" Liu Quan's stepmother was unhappy at this time.

"Am I wrong to say that? Or are you telling us to take things that don't belong to you? Or are you right to drug others if you say no?" Teacher Wang didn't tolerate her either.

you......"

"I don't know if you did it yourself, but if you know it's wrong, how can you teach your children how to feel at ease?"

"I'm worried that Liu Quan has a stepmother like you. I'm really afraid that your child will be taught bad things by you and your life will be ruined."

"Classmate Liu Quan, did you, Teacher Bai, say anything?"

Liu Quan lowered his head and thought for a while, "I understand, the teacher said that my stepmother is wrong to do this. I can't learn from my stepmother, otherwise I will be pregnant."

"Yes, that's what the teacher means."

"Why are you a teacher like this? You've ruined the teachings of my children. I'm going to sue you." When Liu Quan and his stepmother heard this, they blew up the temple and stopped pretending.

"You go and sue me. I'm not afraid of you suing me. With your character, I won't let you teach your children bad things." Teacher Wang also has a tough attitude. She is not afraid to sue her. She has to be responsible for her students. .

Xie Yun looked at the teacher and felt that the children were lucky to have such a responsible teacher to teach them.

Xie Yun looked at Liu Quan's stepmother and said, "Then you go and sue her. I want to see who in today's society can blatantly accuse a stepmother of a step-son who is not upright and teaches a bad step-son. Who can say? If you take something you like without giving it to someone, that's right."