Chapter 158 Don't give up

Why? I didn't do anything. Besides, they kicked me. Shouldn't we just let it go?"

The woman said angrily, she didn't get anything, she didn't say anything, she was kicked, and she didn't even have a chance.

The leader became angry when he heard this. Why don't you know it yourself? "Kicked you? Don't you know why they kicked you?"

"How do I know? I just stood there and didn't do anything." The woman still thought that she was right, she didn't do anything, she just went up to talk, and she didn't do anything to anyone. .

The more she thought about it, the more reasonable it became. Originally, she had thought of a lot of plans, but they had not yet been implemented.

"Where are you standing?"

"It's right at the door of the building."

"Shouldn't you be in front of the Publicity Department? Why are you running to the door of the building?"

"I......"

"What the hell, where do you think that is? Is it your own home? You can go wherever you want? Don't you know where that place is when you go to interview it?"

"I......"

"If you could leave at will, could the guards send you to the Publicity Department? What do you use your brain for?"

The leader became more and more angry as he talked. He was already angry enough, but he still made it so difficult to handle.

The woman was also told to be silent. If you didn't let her go to the interview, she would go to the gate and block the way. She didn't believe it. Just because she couldn't get a Qin Zahao.

"It's okay. You can go home and take care of it. I'll contact you again if I have anything to do in the future."

The leader doesn't want such a person to cause trouble for him, so he should let her stay at home.

When the woman heard that she was about to be fired, even though her family had found this job, she really didn't want to do

That little money for a month was not enough for her to buy a skirt. She didn't know that the store where she bought the clothes was also owned by Xie Yun.

What's the big deal about just leaving? The woman thought and got up to leave.

Unexpectedly, it hurt so much that she sat back down again. Now she couldn't stand up straight, and it hurt when she stood up straight.

When the leader saw her like this, he found two people to take her home.

She picked up the phone again and called Mr. Wen. After the other end picked up the phone, the leader told everything about today's events. After all, the woman was a junior in the Wen family, and she only did it because of Mr. Wen's face. I came here just for fun.

If someone is injured and sent back, don't say anything here.

Mr. Wen was very angry after hearing what happened.

His family is a big family, but can they afford to offend the Qin family? This warmth simply made him angry to death.

After hanging up the phone, Mr. Wen went downstairs to wait for his granddaughter.

Wenxin was carried to her home, and the person who sent her back left.

Just as Wenxin was about to go back to the room to lie down, she heard her grandfather's voice.

"Stop, since you can still move now, come with me to apologize to others."

"Grandpa, what are you apologizing to? Who are you apologizing to? I didn't do anything wrong, and I was injured. You don't know that you care about me, but you will be cruel to me as soon as I come back."