Chapter 35 Chinese New Year 1

After everyone left, Xie Yun thought that she couldn't let Fang Qianqian in again, it would be too disturbing.

Just like that, on New Year's Day, the team was about to kill a pig, and Xie Yun followed her aunts to watch the fun.

Everyone from the Educated Youth Academy had also gone, and Fang Qianqian wanted to get in front of Xie Yun, but Xie Yun didn't seem to see her.

The aunts had no intention of chatting with her. At this moment, Widow Chen saw Fang Qianqian and her eyes twitched. It seemed that she was going to take action against Fang Qianqian.

Fang Qianqian's little Baiyun behavior is still very popular with some young guys, and a few of them have already paid attention to her.

Fang Qianqian showed that she also enjoyed such gazes. Xie Yun saw the corner of her mouth twitching. She was being stared at by Widow Chen. Then she would be the next Wang Qing.

When dividing the pork, Xie Yun had less work points, so she divided the meat into 3 taels. Xie Yun did not leave in a hurry but waited until the end to buy some meat and pork ribs before leaving.

Others looked at her like she was a fool. They all bought fat meat, but Xie Yun really didn't want to eat it. She only liked to eat lean meat and pork ribs and trotters.

When I see spareribs, I think of sweet and sour spareribs, braised spareribs, honey garlic spareribs, garlic spareribs, stuffed spareribs with rice, etc.

She couldn't think about it anymore, she felt tears flowing from the corners of her mouth.

After arriving home, Xie Yun started making pork ribs, but the spare ribs she bought were not enough. Xie Yun took out some spare ribs from the space, cooked them all in her mind, left some for eating, and put the rest in the space. Keep it in and eat slowly.

On Qin Minghao's side, enemy agents were discovered in the mountains. Qin Minghao came to lead his men to look for the treasure, but he did not expect that the enemy agents also came to look for the treasure.

They fought with the enemy agents in the mountains for seven or eight days before catching them all. It seemed that the treasure was real, otherwise no enemy agents would be looking for it.

It took them some time to find it. Qin Minghao really dazzled their eyes when he saw the gold, silver, jewelry and gold bars in front of him.

I shipped all these out and handed them over to the superiors. By the time everything was done, it was almost over. Qin Minghao went to the factory to deal with all the factory matters, and then started his vacation.

Qin Minghao hurriedly took the car to Xie Yun's place. Xie Yun was preparing materials for the night dinner at home. Qin Minghao said he would be here today, so Xie Yun had to prepare more.

When Qin Minghao arrived, it was snowing heavily outside. Xie Yun quickly asked him to come in, changed his clothes and sat on the kang to keep warm. Qin Minghao was wearing a new cotton-padded coat made by his wife. He felt so beautiful in his heart. His wife is so nice.

Xie Yun boiled ginger syrup for him to ward off the cold. After Qin Minghao drank the water, he took out a piece of paper from his luggage bag and handed it to Xie Yun and said, "Daughter-in-law, this is a reward from above

When Xie Yun heard this and took the paper over, she thought it was a certificate of award. When I opened it, my eyes were wide open and my mouth opened into an O shape.

"Is this true?" Xie Yun asked in disbelief.

"It's true. I'll fight for it. I guess you'll like it." Qin Minghao said with a smile. He didn't do good deeds anonymously. He wanted his wife to know and maybe get some rewards. Hehe.

Xie Yun looked at it again and again, then happily hugged Qin Minghao and kissed Qin Minghao several times.

"Qin Minghao, I love you so much. How do you know I like this?" After saying that, he kissed me twice more.

After Xie Yun kissed Qin Zahao, he kissed the paper again, and then carefully folded it up and put it in the cabinet. In fact, he put it in the space.

Later, what Qin Zahao gave him was a land deed for a three-in-one courtyard in Kyoto. This was because the harvest this time was really too much. Qin Zahao proposed it and the superiors were satisfied. , the location is also good.

Xie Yun is really happy. In this era, private sales are not allowed. If there is a courtyard house, there must be enough people to live there. It's impossible for a person to have such a big yard. If you don't live in it, you have to rent it out, otherwise no one will come to talk to you.

But this reward is not enough. She doesn't have to rent it out and no one will talk about her.

Qin Zhahao was very happy to see Xie Yun so happy. His wife said she loved him, she said she loved him. "We can go and see my wife when she gets married."

Xie Yun also said happily: "Okay, what do you want to eat tonight? I'll cook it for you."

"Daughter-in-law, I will eat whatever you do."

Then I'll go cook it for you." After saying that, Xie Yun went out to cook. Qin Zahao watched his wife go out and stopped sitting on the kang, so he hurried to light a fire for his wife.

The two had a wonderful meal. After the meal, Qin Zahao didn't let Xie Yun move. He took care of it. Xie Yun was not idle either. He cleared out the room next to him, burned the kang, and took out the bedding for Qin Zahao to sleep on.

Now the guest house is closed for the Chinese New Year. Anyway, they are getting married soon so they can stay at home.

Qin Zahao came out after cleaning up and saw Xie Yun cleaning up the house for him, so he quickly helped. After cleaning up, Qin Zahao started to be dishonest. It was already past nine o'clock when the two of them finished.

After dinner on the first morning, Qin Zahao was chopping firewood outside when he heard someone knocking on the door.

When I went to open the door, I saw a man and a woman standing at the door. Han Jun and Fang Qianqian at the door were also stunned for a moment.

Fortunately for Han Jun, he had seen Qin Zahao, but Fang Qianqian had not, and she was still thinking about who this man was. Why are you at Xie Yun's house?

Although he was well-dressed, he looked too ordinary, and he didn't look like Xie Yun's brother. Just as he was thinking about it, he heard Han Jun speak.

"Hello Qin Zhizhi, is Xie Yunzhi here?"

"Here, do you have anyone?" Qin Zahao didn't say anything about letting them in. Although there was a woman, he still didn't want other men to enter Xie Yun's house.

Han Jun said: "Isn't it the New Year? Let's ask Xie Zhiqing if he will celebrate the New Year with everyone."

At this time, Xie Yun also heard the commotion and came out and said, "I'm not going, my fiancé is here, and we will celebrate the New Year together."

When Han Jun heard that Xie Yun was not going, he said, "Okay, then we'll leave." After that, he turned around and walked back.

Fang Qianqian didn't bother her today. She wanted to find out what Xie Yun's fiancé did.

When walking back, Fang Qianqian asked Han Jun, "Is that man Xie Zhiqing's fiancé? When did they get engaged? I've never heard of it."

Han Jun said: "They have known each other for a long time and got engaged this year."

"Then what does Xie Zhiqing's fiancé do? I think he seems to be in good condition." Fang Qianqian continued to ask.

Han Jun replied: "I used to be an officer. I heard that I have transferred to the city now. I don't know what I do."

When Fang Qianqian heard that it was an officer who had transferred to another job, most of the officers who had transferred to another job were officials. How could Xie Yun have such a good life? It was so unfair.