Chapter 73 On the Train 2

After dinner, Qin Minghao asked the guard to rest. He and Xie Yun watched the children playing. The children may have lost interest in the train and stopped touching and looking at it.

He just sat on the bunk and played with toys, but Tangyuan didn't even play with toys anymore. He just sat in Xie Yun's arms and couldn't get off.

Seeing such an honest Tangyuan, Xie Yun thought that Tangyuan felt uncomfortable, so she quickly touched Tangyuan's forehead.

I asked Tangyuan again if he felt any discomfort, and Tangyuan shook his head.

It turned out that it wasn't that I felt uncomfortable, but that I just wanted to be hugged by my mother.

The three children only played for a while before they noticed that the glutinous rice balls did not come down from their mother's arms. They stopped playing and asked for a hug from their mother.

Xie Yun couldn't hold them either, so she had no choice but to hold two of them, and Qin Minghao held two of them.

The two people Qin Minghao held wanted to rush towards Xie Yun, so Qin Minghao kissed one and then the other.

Kissing the two little guys back and forth, making them giggle.

I also started to have sex with my father, and I forgot to look for my mother. The two little guys in their mother's arms looked at it and started to giggle along with it.

Xie Yun also smiled as she watched the interaction between Qin Minghao and the child. After playing like this for a while, Xie Yun stopped letting the child play, fearing that it would be bad if the child laughed for too long. In fact, she didn't understand and had never seen a child. , I figured it out slowly by myself.

This time when she went back, Qin Ye and Grandma Qin taught her a lot of experience. After the two held the children for a while, the children couldn't sit still and picked up toys to play with.

The biscuits soaked in milk were given to the children at noon, and the children ate them very deliciously.

The guard stopped taking a break in the afternoon and asked Qin Minghao to take a nap. Qin Minghao didn't go and he didn't feel sleepy.

Soon at night, a woman came up with a child in her arms. Behind the woman was a man with yellow teeth, carrying a sack in his hand.

When the woman passed by Xie Yun and the others, she glanced at them and walked over again.

The man didn't look at them when he passed by. The woman went to the conductor to ask for a replacement sleeper ticket, saying that her child was sick and needed a good rest.

The conductor saw that the children had their eyes closed and their faces looked a little pale, so they gave them sleeper tickets.

The men and women put everything away, and the woman put the child on the bed, with the child's face facing inward.

The man lowered his voice and said, "How is it? Do you see clearly?"

"Look clearly, they are four boys."

"Then when shall we take action?"

"I'm afraid you won't be able to defeat them if you start. I think that big guy is quite capable."

"Then we won't do it?"

"Come on, go and call Yang San over, so we can have more people."

"Okay, I'll call him"

"Go ahead, I have to think about how we can do it."

Xie Yun on the other side was also biting her ears with Qin Minghao, "Why do I look at the child that woman is holding and something is wrong?"

Qin Minghao also whispered: "Did you find it too?"

"Well, the child doesn't look like this even if he's sick or sleeping. If he has a fever, his face won't turn red."

Xie Yun has seen this kind of situation in novels and TV series. This is how human traffickers usually transport children away.

Especially since it was always written in novels, she remembered it as soon as she saw it.

Qin Minghao stood next to Xie Yun and whispered: "It should be a human trafficker, but I don't know if it's just the two of them or if there are accomplices."

"I saw that woman looking towards us. Is she trying to take advantage of our son?"

When Xie Yun thought about the human traffickers beating her children, she had the urge to kill the human traffickers.

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry, as long as I'm here, nothing will happen to you and your sons. You have to have confidence in your man."

"As long as you take good care of your son, I will take care of the rest."

After Qin Minghao comforted Xie Yun, he took the guard aside and told the guard what they had discovered. The guard immediately became serious upon hearing this.

"You have to remember, no matter what happens, you just need to protect my wife and children, and you don't care about the rest."

"Then can you do it yourself? How about I go find the train conductor and arrange for someone to come over?"

"No, that would alert the enemy

The two of them discussed what they should do, but both of them were always paying attention to the situation and did not relax their vigilance at all.

After more than half an hour, the man came over with a short man with a scar on his face.

When passing by Qin Minghao and the others, the short man looked inside. When he saw the guard looking at him, he quickly looked away and walked over.

When they met at the woman's place, the woman told them her plan.

"Can our plan work? I don't think they are easy to mess with." The short man felt a sense of crisis when he saw Qin Minghao like that.

"If you don't want to do it, we can make a lot of money if this vote succeeds."

"Then what if it doesn't work out?" The short man was still worried.

"I said, Yang San, why are you so stubborn? We are just doing this. What are you afraid of?"

"Besides, it's still the same old rule. If it really doesn't look good, just run away on your own."