Chapter 82 Mission

"I'm not tired. Let's eat something. I didn't eat in the morning."

The man behind had been paying attention to Xie Yun. When he saw someone coming to pick up Xie Yun, he thought that she would be safe. Then he heard the voice of "daughter-in-law" and he felt depressed. It turned out that she was married.

Is it a little too early to get married? Are you old enough?

Qin Hao also felt that someone was looking at them. He glanced at the man and thought to himself that he should try not to let his wife ride alone in the car in the future. There are too many bad people now.

Qin Zahao took Xie Yun to the state-owned restaurant and ordered a small ravioli and several meat buns.

Seeing Xie Yun pick up the wontons and eat them, she started eating the meat buns.

Xie Yun stopped eating after eating a few, and just sat there and watched Qin Zahao eat.

"Daughter-in-law, please eat more."

"Don't eat, I'm full."

"Then you want to eat a meat bun? It still tastes good."

"I'm full, you can eat."

Qin Zahao saw that Xie Yun really didn't want to eat, so he took Xie Yun's remaining wontons and ate them all, as well as the meat buns.

After eating, Qin Hao took Xie Yun to a room. When he entered, he saw Wu Jun's courtyard.

"Hello, sister-in-law," Wu Jun greeted Xie Yun quickly when he saw her coming in.

"Hello, am I not disturbing you?"

"No, sister-in-law, come inside and sit down." Wu Jun quickly went to pour a glass of water for Xie Yun and brought it over.

After putting down the water, Wu Jun went out, leaving space for Qin Zahao and the others.

Qin Zahao saw that everyone had left, and then whispered to Xie Yun: "Daughter-in-law, we have some things to transport this time, but we have to go to a certain country, and we have all the manpower and material resources needed to transport them there. Can't do it."

"To be honest, it would be a huge loss to our country and people if we are not lucky. So after thinking about it, only you, my wife, can do it."

"There are too many things? Do you need to go to a certain country?" Xie Yun asked directly.

"Yes, my wife said to the outside world that you came here to find me. She missed me and came to see me. You won't be angry, right?" After Qin Zahao finished speaking, he looked at Xie Yun cautiously, fearing that she would be angry. .

"It's okay, I'm not angry. I want to come to my lover if I want to be with you. It's okay if no one lets you go. You have to hold it in if you don't let me. I'm legal."

Qin Zahao was very happy when he heard that his wife said that he was her lover, which meant that Zahao's wife loved him.

Hey hey hey...so good...hehe hehe

When Xie Yun saw Qin Zahao's stupid look, she knew that he didn't know what he was thinking.

Ignore him, he will be fine on his own in a while.

Xie Yun drank some water and looked at Qin Zahao. After laughing for a while, Qin Zahao also calmed down his expression, and said to Xie Yun: "Daughter-in-law, just follow me and do whatever you want. Don't care about anything and don't be afraid. I will arrange everything."

"Well, I'm not afraid of you."

Qin Zahao became happy again when he heard this. It turned out that his wife was such a powerful person in her heart.

Qin Hao led Xie Yun to the room where he lived and let Xie Yun rest inside. He went out to make arrangements, and they moved on the same day.

Xie Yun didn't pretend to be tired or anything. She was indeed tired. She fell asleep after Qin Zahao left.

At noon, Qin Zahao came and Xie Yun woke up when he heard the noise. Qin Zahao made lunch. After Xie Yun and Qin Zahao finished eating, Qin Zahao took Xie Yun out for a walk.

Although there was nothing to see, it was quite nice for the two of them to walk around like this.

The two of them didn't buy anything, so they walked around and then came back again.

"Daughter-in-law, we will take a car to the county below every morning, and then take a car to the town. Someone will pick us up then, and we will sneak over there at night."

"There are also our people over there to help you. You can just sleep while Tiantian is in the car."

"Ting, it's all up to you."

Wu Jun also came in the evening, and they took a bus to the county the next morning. When they arrived at the county, they drove back to the town.

The journey was quite bumpy for Xie Yun, and she changed carriages when they arrived in town. The road was not smooth along the way. Xie Yun felt that she had not eaten much, otherwise she would have vomited.

Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun's appearance, quickly handed him water, and applied some wind oil essence to Xie Yun. This was from Xie Yun's space.

It was already past 3 pm when we arrived at the border. Qin Zahao led Xie Yun to their point here.

"Daughter-in-law, please take a rest first. It's still safe here."

"Ting, I'll lie down for a while."

After Xie Yun finished speaking, she lay down to rest. It was really uncomfortable.

Qin Zahao watched Xie Yun lie down, covered her with a quilt and went out.

Xie Yun fell asleep after lying down for a while, and slept until night. Qin Zahao came to wake her up to eat.

After eating, the three of them went out and came to the mountains behind the house. After walking for half an hour, they saw someone waiting there.

When he saw Qin Zahao and the others passing by, he was stunned for a moment when he saw Xie Yun.

"Boss, our people said they will be leaving in the next few days. What should we do?"

"Are they paying back now?"

"Here, it's the same as the first time, just a few people came to watch something."

"You, please ask our people to withdraw. I have other plans."

"yes"