Chapter 70 Art Troupe Performance

Along the way, everyone looked at the four little guys. The four little guys were wearing red cotton jackets and trousers, a pair of red cotton shoes, and red hats and gloves.

Everyone who saw it didn't want to leave, and the little guys were so cute.

The adults carried the children to the army, and when they were approaching the auditorium, they let the children go on their own.

The four little guys were dumbfounded as they walked. Seeing so many people and soldiers walking in formation, the four little guys couldn't even move away.

If you know anyone, come over and say hello. The most important thing is to look after the children. Children are so rare.

After entering the auditorium, Father Qin and Grandpa Qin went to sit in the first row, while the rest of Grandma Qin and the others sat together with the family members.

Someone who was familiar with them sat together and saw the four little guys from Lao Qin's family, and their eyes immediately lit up.

"Happy New Year, Aunt Qin." The wife of the chief of staff on the left greeted Grandma Qin and her family when they saw them sitting down.
"Well, happy New Year to you, Xiaolin." Grandma Qin said.

"Happy Chinese New Year, sister-in-law Qin. These are your four little grandsons. They look really good." The wife of the chief of staff said to Qin Ye.

"Happy New Year to you too. This is my grandson. Let's take them to watch the show today to make it fun."

"Sister-in-law, these little grandsons of yours are so cute. Why are you so good at raising them? Look at them. They are all white and fat. They are really rare."

"We have only raised her for a few days. If my daughter-in-law raises her well, Xiaoyun, come here. This is your Aunt Lin." Qin Ye introduced to Xie Yun.

"Happy New Year, Aunt Lin," Xie Yun also greeted with a smile.

"Hey, good, this kid is so handsome."

Aunt Lin looked at Xie Yun, no matter how good-looking she was, this child is really good-looking, worthy of Qin Minghao... She glanced at Qin Minghao, eh...

Why does Qin Minghao seem to be a little more handsome than before? He is not as ordinary as before.

Can you become good-looking if you are with good-looking people?

I didn't take a closer look when I came to pay New Year's greetings in the morning, but now I look a little more handsome.

Aunt Lin looked at Qin Minghao and said, "Minghao looked really energetic today."

Qin Minghao also quickly said: "Happy New Year, aunt"

After greeting each other, Aunt Lin began to touch this little guy and look at that little guy. But if she was so jealous, the Yi family would have to let her brat give birth to a few as soon as possible.

At this time, other military wives also arrived one after another, as if reporting for duty. They all came to say hello to Grandma Qin and the others, and then looked at this little guy and touched that little guy.

When everyone was seated, the performance was about to begin. A boy and a girl were both very good-looking. They said some New Year greetings at the beginning, and then the performance started.

The four little guys were also watching intently. Xie Yun had never seen the current performance. Everyone performed well. It was obvious that Chang had practiced hard.

I watched a performance for more than two hours, and there was a program performed by the military wives at the end. Four military wives performed singing and dancing, which made everyone laugh.

Xie Yun was watching the show below, but she didn't expect that someone was talking about them backstage.

A little girl dancing in the background and a little girl singing.

"Hey Xu Lijuan heard that Qin Minghao got married and gave birth to quadruplets, all sons."

"Whether he gets married or not has nothing to do with me," Xu Lijuan said.

"Didn't the leader want to introduce you to him? Qin Minghao didn't agree to meet him. Have you forgotten? I don't know what kind of person Qin Minghao can find if he doesn't even like you."

"Who did you listen to? We have no intention of looking at each other. Besides, I don't like him even with his looks."

"Why do you look at his appearance? He just looks a bit ordinary, but don't forget his family background."

"I just like good-looking people"

"You're good-looking but you can't make a living. But even if you want to find an ordinary-looking one now, you don't have to worry about it. She's married and has four children.

The little girl didn't like Xu Lijuan, who acted condescending every day and said she liked good-looking people. Who didn't know that Qin Minghao rejected her without even looking at her?

Neither of them spoke anymore. They were both thinking at the same time that they didn't know what Qin Minghao's wife looked like.

After the performance, when the family came out, each person held a child. Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin walked in front, and the rest walked behind.

After walking out of the auditorium door, Qin's father walked to the side with the chief of staff and started taking pictures. The whole family took photos and some individual photos were taken of Xie Yun and the little guys.

A family was taking pictures here, and some passers-by stopped to take a look before leaving, so there were a few art soldiers standing in the distance and no one noticed.

The little girls were chattering, all talking about the quadruplets of Qin Minghao's family.

"Xu Lijuan, look, that is Qin Minghao's wife. She is so pretty. I have never seen anyone so pretty."

Xu Lijuan's face turned pale. When the group leader told her that he would introduce Qin Minghao to her, she still felt that Qin Minghao was not good enough for her.

At Qin Minghao's age, he was not the only one who could become the leader, because he was too ordinary.