Chapter 10 Qin Minghao leaves

After Xie Yun finished washing the dishes and returned to the main room, she saw a pile of things on the table. 1 bag of milk powder, 2 cans of malted milk, 1 pack of White Rabbit toffee, 1 piece of cloth, and 2 boxes of pastries. Seeing Xie Yun come in, Qin Minghao said: "These are given to you by the old leader. The old leader also said that if you encounter any difficulties, you can come to him."

Xie Yun saw these things and thought, she must accept them, and she will think about what gift to give in return. Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao with a smile and said, "Qin Zhizhi, please make this trip. Please help me tell the old leader that I am fine and don't worry about it."

Qin Minghao looked at the little girl in front of him smiling and talking to him, and for some reason his heart beat faster.

"good"

"Qin Zhizhi, can you help me bring something to the old leader?"

When Qin Minghao saw the little girl looking at him, he directly said "Okay"

Xie Yun said happily, "Qin Zhizhi, please sit down for now. I'll go pack my things now."

Qin Minghao looked at her and said, "Don't worry, I have to wait a few days before I try again."

"Huh? Oh, then Qin Zhizhi, tell me when you are here, and I will give you the things." Xie Yun thought that his home might be nearby.

After Qin Minghao finished speaking, he went out of the house to see what he could do. The vegetables were growing well in the yard and there were no weeds. I looked at the firewood shed. There was a lot of firewood in the firewood shed, but there were few large pieces of firewood. It was better to use some large pieces of firewood to burn the kang in winter to prevent burning.

After thinking about it, I asked Xie Yun, "Who has a trolley here?"

"Both the captain's family and Yang Carpenter's family have it," Xie Yun replied.

"Do you know what's going on with the captain's family?"

"I'll take you there," Xie Yun said and walked out. Qin Minghao followed. When he arrived at the captain's house, he saw the captain about to go out. Xie Yun smiled and said: "Captain, are you going out?"

The captain saw Xie Yun and Qin Minghao coming together and asked, "Why did you two come to me?"

Qin Minghao said: "Captain, I want to borrow your scooter for use."

When the captain heard this, he said, "The car is in the yard, I will push it out for you."

"Captain, I'll do it myself." Qin Minghao quickly went in to push the cart, and borrowed firewood and a rope from the captain.

After leaving the brigade leader's house and returning to Xie Yun's house, Qin Minghao asked Xie Yun to go home first and said he was going out. Xie Yun entered the courtyard and began to sort out the things she wanted to give to the old leader, including a dried chicken, a dried rabbit, a small bag of mushrooms, a small bag of pine nuts, and a small bag of hazelnuts, which was a lot.

In the evening, Xie Yun fried three more vegetables and made soup with seafood. When it was getting dark, there was a knock on the door. Xie Yun opened the door and saw a cart of firewood outside. She quickly opened the door and pushed into the yard with Qin Minghao

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said: "I saw that there are no large pieces of in your firewood shed. I will chop it up for you and put it aside. When you burn the kang, use large pieces of to resist the burning."

Xie Yun really didn't think of this. Although Niu Dan and Goudan always sent firewood, they were still children after all, and they couldn't fix them if they were too big. Now when Qin Minghao said it, he really responded like this