Chapter 27 First date

Xie Yun had a good sleep at night. As soon as she got up and washed up the next morning, she heard a knock on the door. When she opened the door, it turned out to be Qin Minghao.

"Have you had breakfast?" Xie Yun asked.

"No, I'll eat with you." Qin Minghao said as he walked. The two of them ate the breakfast that Qin Minghao bought in the kitchen. After finishing the meal, they cleaned up and went to cut pig grass together. After cutting today's amount, the two of them went I changed my clothes and set off.

Qin Minghao also borrowed a bicycle and tied a cushion to the back seat to prevent Xie Yun from jostling.

Xie Yun got on the bicycle and held the seat. After leaving the village for a while, the road began to get rough, and Xie Yun had to hold on to Qin Minghao's clothes.

Qin Minghao had already avoided pitfalls, but there were too many pitfalls. After riding for a while, Xie Yun felt like she was about to fly out. She was so frightened that she hugged Qin Minghao's waist.

Qin Minghao felt Xie Yun hugging his waist. He stiffened and the car drew a dragon. He was so scared that Xie Yun hugged him tighter.

It was not easy to get out of town. Xie Yun's buttocks and legs were numb. After getting off the car, she moved around for a while before getting out of the car.

The two of them took a bus to the county. There were many people on the bus because they were not busy with farming. The two of us who came late had seats, but the late comer had no seats and was standing in the aisle.

Because it was summer, the smell in the car was very touching, so Xie Yun leaned against the car window and sighed a little.

The two of them went to the photo studio in the county first and took a photo of a couple. Xie Yun and Qin Minghao then took a photo of a single person. In Qin Minghao's words, "Take a photo of me and look at it when you miss me."

After taking photos, the two went to a state-owned restaurant and ordered a serving of sweet and sour pork ribs and braised fish. Qin Minghao wanted to order more but Xie Yun stopped him.

Nowadays, the dishes in state-owned restaurants are very large, and you won't be able to eat them if you order too much. The food was white rice. After the two of them finished eating, they went to the cinema.

All the young couples in the movie theater were sitting in a well-behaved manner. The show today was Tunnel War. When Xie Yun was in school, the school organized and watched it. Now that she watched it again, she felt very bored.

After watching it for a while, she felt her hand being held by someone. She glanced to the side and saw Qin Minghao holding her hand and pretending to be watching a movie seriously.

Xie Yun twitched the corner of her mouth. If you didn't rub my hand back and forth, I would believe that you were watching the movie seriously.

But Xie Yun didn't say anything. She and Qin Minghao were partners, so it was normal to hold hands.

In modern times, couples often start living together, and they are getting engaged.

Qin Minghao held Xie Yun's hand and felt that it was so tender and soft. Xie Yun also scratched Qin Minghao's palm with her fingers. Qin Minghao shook his hand and quickly held her little hand in his palm.

The two of them didn't dare to do anything other than hold hands. When they came out after watching the movie, Qin Minghao went to the supply and marketing department, but Xie Yun didn't let him go. She already had a lot of things and didn't need to buy any more.

The two of them walked slowly on the road, not daring to get too close, with a distance of more than one meter between them.

These days, even couples cannot walk next to each other, let alone hold hands or link arms, as they will be gossiped about.

Unlike modern times where hugs and hugs can be seen everywhere on the street.

The two of them took the car again. When they got on the bicycle, Xie Yun put her arms around Qin Minghao's waist when there was no one around. As soon as she hugged him, the car drew a dragon. Xie Yun saw that Qin Minghao's neck was red, so she stole it. laugh.

When he hugged her again, Xie Yun secretly squeezed those 8-pack abs. It felt so good. Qin Zahao held the handlebar with one hand and grabbed Xie Yun's little hand with the other and said, "Be good, don't make trouble."

Qin Zahao felt hot all over, his heart was beating fast, and he was riding stiffly. Xie Yun looked at Qin Zahao like this and wanted to tease him. Qin Zahao wouldn't let her pinch it, so she touched it. Qin Zahao held his hand, and she scratched it with her fingertips.

Qin Zahao felt that he could no longer ride a bicycle. When passing by a forest, Qin Zahao locked his bicycle to the edge of the forest, put his arms around Xie Yun's waist and hugged her into the woods.

Xie Yun was startled by his actions. When they arrived in the woods, without giving Xie Yun a chance to react, she put her arms around Xie Yun's waist and clasped the back of her head, lowered her head and kissed him.

"Well..." Xie Yun couldn't say anything, and her last thought was too much.

After more than ten minutes, Qin Zahao let go of Xie Yun's mouth. Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun's small mouth, which was as red as a cherry and tasted sweet. He kissed Xie Yun again before she could catch her breath. .

After a while, Xie Yun patted Qin Zahao's back with her hand, and then Qin Zahao let her go. Xie Yun gasped for air, almost suffocating her to death.

Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun's peach blossoms with watery eyes and swollen red mouth, and began to feel weak. Yunyun wouldn't be angry with him, he just couldn't hold it back.

Xie Yun gasped and thought, this man must be a dog, his mouth was hurt by kisses. Xie Yun glared at Qin Zahao and said, "You kissed my mouth so much that it hurts. You can't do it so hard next time."

Qin Zahao said with a guilty conscience: "I'll pay attention next time."

The two of them sat there for a while and then turned back. When they were almost riding to the entrance of the village, Xie Yun put her hands down and grabbed the back seat of the car.

Qin Zahao breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he felt a little disappointed.

When Xie Yun got home, she moved her legs and feet again before she felt less numb.

In the evening, Xie Yun cooked chicken, fried bacon, and made soup for Qin Zahao. After finishing their meal, the two of them went back to the main room.

Qin Zahao and Xie Yun said: "I have already called my mother. My mother asked for leave to come over to get engaged for us. Is there anyone you want to invite?"

Xie Yun thought for a while, and Uncle Wang could just talk to his aunt when he wrote a letter. She can't be the only one on her end, she just needs to find Aunt Yang and the captain's wife when the time comes.

"I'll just find Aunt Yang and the captain's wife when I get there."

"My mother should be able to come the day after tomorrow. Can we get engaged on the day after my mother comes?" Qin Zahao asked.

Xie Yun said: "I don't understand this either, just let Auntie decide.

Qin Zahao didn't dare to stay too late. Even if he opened the courtyard door too late, it would be bad for Xie Yun's reputation. He told Xie Yun to close the doors and windows and return to the guest house.

Qin Zahao came to see Xie Yun every day these days. After cutting pigweed for Xie Yun, he went up the mountain to collect firewood. After returning home, they stayed together for a while, and their relationship grew rapidly.

In the first two days of the engagement, Xie Yun went to Aunt Yang and the captain's wife, and told them that she was getting engaged and wanted to invite them to her home.

The two agreed immediately. On the first day of the engagement, Xie Yun began to prepare the things to be used and the dishes to be made.

I got up early on the day of the engagement, looked over the house again, and sorted out any inappropriate areas. I also wore a bragi and sandals, and had a high ponytail.

Candies were also placed on the table in the main room, and the water was boiled. Everything was ready and waiting for people to come.